Chapter 94

After dropping Nate off at home from work, Spade made his way to his own apartment to get ready for his dinner with Nate.
He was feeling the sweet excitement of it deep inside his bone.

He didn't think he could miss anything or anyone they way he'd missed Nate the past few days he had avoided Nate.
He thought it'll help him, maybe stop the way he was feeling for the young man but it didn't.

He walked up his door and when he tried to open his door, it was already open, making him to reach out for his gun behind his back, he pulled it out and slowly pushed the door open, it creaked a little before he stepped inside the house.
The light was on, and he remembered turning it off before he left.

He walked inside the house, there was no one in the living room, but his eyes darted through the living room, from the kitchen door to the bedroom corridor, he then stopped his eyes on the couch, seeing a suit jacket draped on the couch, he recognized it and immediately relaxed, shutting his eyes and letting out a deep sigh of relief

He heard footsteps before someone emerged from the kitchen, in nothing but a white buttoned up shirt, folded upwards above his elbows.

The person cocked his brows at Spade as his eyes moved down to Spade's gun in his hand.
"Spade, what are you doing"? He asked and Spade just stared at him before tucking his gun away.

"I thought I've warned you to stop coming to my house when I'm not around"?

"Was that why you were holding your gun like that"? The blonde asked

Spade sighed out and walked further into the living room, he sat himself on the couch with a heavy thud, he took out his gun and dropped it on the table
"Where are you even coming from? I went to pick up Nate from work but he had already left, do you by chance know anything about that"? His voice had a little accusatory tone to it

"I picked him up" Spade muttered

"Oh, I thought you were avoiding him, what happened to you needing time to get your shit together"? Matteo taunted adding quotes in air
Spade just sighed out, he knew Matteo would make a fuss over this.

"I don't have time for this Matteo" he muttered before getting up, picking up his pistol again, he trudged towards the bedroom, ignoring Matteo and his drama as the blonde's voice faded away with each step he took closer to the bedroom.

He stepped inside and dropped his pistol on the table beside his bed, he took off his jacket and everything he wore,before he stepped into the bathroom.

He didn't think taking a hot shower was the wisest idea as he switched the water from hot to very cold, he turned it on and felt the cold water hit his tattooed back and cascaded down his body.

He didn't stay long in shower because he knew he'd be late if he did, he stepped out of the shower, pulling out a towel from the rack, he dried his hair before he wrapped it securely around his waist.

He opened the door of the bathroom and stepped outside, without even looking around the room, he walked towards his walk in closet, he took off the towel around his waist, he styled his hair the way he wanted it to look, making a slight parting on the left side.

His eyes raked through every item of clothing he had up, this was always the hardest part with going out with Nate, he never knew what to wear, and deep down he always wanted to impress Nate.

This time he went for something in between casual and formal, since it was dinner and probably a date, it may even be their first date yet, but of course Nate didn't know that.

He picked out a grey suit jacket and grey pants, with a white round neck inside.
He put them on and picked out a white converse.
He stepped out of the closet and closed the door, standing in front of the huge mirror, to look at his outfit.