Chapter 149

Stumbling into the shower, Spade had somehow pinned Nate to the wall, grabbing both his hands and holding them together above his head, while his mouth had dived in and started kissing and sucking Nate's mouth, ravishing him with kisses and sucking his lips.

He was still fully clothed, he trailed his hands down Nate's arms as he brought it down on Nate's hard cock, he cupped the young man's erection in his hands and Nate sucked in a harsh breath, panting hard and moaning lightly.

He shuddered as he felt his whole body shake with pleasure and electrifying desire, he whined when Spade had let go of his hands and started taking off his own clothes, Nate was quick to help him, almost as if he would rip Spade's clothes to shred as be hastily pulled them off

He wanted Spade more than he'd ever wanted him before, there was something almost animalistic inside of him, like he was greedy and craving for Spade.

Soon enough Spade was completely naked and he flushed his body against Spade's hard body, it was very warm and welcoming, he whimpered when he felt Spade start to kiss his neck and suck on the flesh there.

He moaned as he pressed his erection against Spade, Spade was quick to hold his cock as he stroked him slowly, almost rubbing Nate's erection against his.

It was as if Spade understood what he wanted as he grabbed Nate, breaking the kiss, he flipped him and turned him around, Nate wanted to turn around but Spade pressed his front to Nate's back, making Nate to groan out lowly as he felt hard, toned chest against his back, and Spade's cock pressing against his ass

Spade brought his lips closer to Nate's ear teasing and bitting on the flesh "hands on the way baby" he rasped out seductively and Nate without a second thought complied as he placed both hands against the wall, Spade grabbed his ass and squeezed lightly, making him shake as he whimpered lightly.

Spade once again leaned in and sucked on his earlobe, biting it and licking it sensually "what do you want Cucciolotto" he husked, calling Nate that sweet Italian name that he had come to know meant little puppy.

He had asked Spade why he referred to him as little puppy and the man had just laughed and didn't say anything else, but hearing him ask this question now, using that name, Nate felt so good and so bad at the same time.

Bad because his mind although filled with desire, was also filled with guilt, and for that he wanted Spade to punish him, to make him at least feel a little better about what he was about to do, so he said only one thing to Spade.

"I want you to fuck me" he breathed out in an almost laboured and breathless manner, causing Spade to growl out as he attacked his neck with kissing and sucking.

"Fuck.... Baby, you saying words like that turns me on so bad" Spade husked before he kissed his neck again, before he felt cold slippery liquid drooling off his ass, making him moan out lowly.

Suddenly he felt Spade's cock teasing his hole, as he was pressed against the wall, his ass pulled out perfectly for Spade, he felt excited as he knew what was about to happen.

He whimpered when he felt Spade's finger pressed against his hole with wet warm liquid, before Spade's tip teased his entrance, and just like that, Spade thrusted inside of him, making him moan out loud, his fingers digging and scraping the walls.

Spade groaned out as he started thrusting inside of him slowly, his balls hitting Nate's balls, cold and warm flesh against each other, he was panting with his eyes shut tight.

He felt a shit tone of pleasure and it was somehow drowning the guilt he was feeling, he felt Spade's hand wrap around his neck from behind as he squeezed on it lightly, titling Nate's head backwards.