"first day in college"

Author's pov~
Aadhya has grown up so much. Poor thing, she works and still manages to go to college. She is self-independent and really wants to study and earn as a student, apart from just relying on pocket money.

Aadhya said to her, "Mom, I got very late for college today. I won't be able to catch the bus today, so Vansh will drop me off at college on his bike."

Aadhya asked, "But where is Vansh?MoM ,Aakriti said, he's singing in the bathroom while taking a shower."

Oh no, Mom, I got late here and Vansh is singing a song in the bathroom, said Aadhya.

Aadhya, you go and tell Vansh to come out of the bathroom quickly and drop you off at college. And if he doesn't listen to you, tell Dad. He's not listening.said aakriti.''

Vansh says, "Aadhya didi, let's go. I'm ready. I'll drop you off at college."

Aadhya said to her, "Mom, I've finished my prayers. Now I'm going to college. Bye!"Aakriti said:, "Yes, be careful beta while going. Bye!"
________________________
______________________________

Author's pov~
When Aadhya is going to college, there's a handsome guy named Aarav who comes in a car, and Anaya is also with him.

Hey Aadhya, Anaya said, come with us to college. We're running late today, and Aarav will drop us off quickly."come fast.. Aadhya says, "No thanks, I'll just go."

Aarav says to,"Aadhya, please sit in the car , otherwise we'll be late."Aadhya said: Oh okayyy....
_______________________
____________________________

Aarav's POV:
When Aadhya was sitting in the back seat of the car, I was looking at her through the rearview mirror. She looked so beautiful in a white suit paired with jeans, and the black bindi made her look even more stunning.I was seeing her beautiful eyes.

Anaya said: to Aarav, where is your focus? Drive faster, we're getting late!"Aarav says, "We've already reached, no need to worry...."
_______________________
____________________________

Aadhya POV: It seems like I'll gonna miss my today's morning lecture...
__________________________
______________________________

Author's pov: Aadhya, Aarav, and Anaya reach college, and Aadhya ends up missing her morning lecture. She notices that there's a fight between the boys from group 7 in college and decides to go there to watch.
________________________
____________________________

Aadhya's POV: When I go there to see who's fighting, I see that the boys from group 7 are beating up a guy, and even the college teachers didn't do anything when they saw the fight. I have to go there to stop them..

Anaya says to Aadhya, "Don't go there, they will bully you too." Aadhya replies, "No, Anaya, this is wrong. I have to stop them. How can someone hurt someone like that?"this is totally wrong"....
________________________
______________________________

Author's pov: Aadhya goes to where group 7 is and helps the guy up who was lying on the ground. She asks him if he's hurt, and the guy says, "Thank you for saving me, but now I'm going."

Aadhya says, "Oh hello, where are you going?"stop.... Aadhya says, in an anger tone,"Stop! I said stop..."
________________________
_____________________________

Anaya pov: I had told Aadhya not to go, but still, she wents to save that guy.... I don't know what those people will do with Aadhya now, I have to do something.I need to find Aarav quickly.....
_________________________
______________________________

Author's pov: Aadhya saved a guy, but he ran away and left Aadhya behind.
Now, what will Aadhya do? Let's see!"

"So, one boy from the group of 7 named Anshuman says
"Oh hello girl, the one you saved has run away. What will you do now? Will you hit us?"
________________________
_____________________________

Author's pov: So, a group of 7 guys surround Aadhya from all sides, and that's when....

Suddenly aarav arrived and says to Anshuman, "What did you just say? That we'll harm you? I don't know about Aadhya, but if you touched her, I won't spare you!"💀

Anshuman says, "Wow, junior! Now you will beat us . If I call my group leader, he won't spare you. You don't know that you've messed with Group 7, now you'll face the consequences."

Arnav says to leave Anshuman, as our brother isn't here.Since Riyaansh Bhai didn't come today, we have to leave them for now and postpone this matter for a few days...

Aarav asked to Aadhya, "Did they do anything to you Aadhya forcefully? Tell me? And why you need to save that boy and why those guys trying to mess with you here?"

Aadhya says, "That boy was in trouble, I had to help him." Then Aarav says, "Look here Aadhya, I know you wanted to help him, but you don't know how dangerous those seniors are. Never go near them in future. Those guys have already seen us together, so they will definitely recognize us. Aadhya says, "Okay, by the way, thank you Aarav. If you weren't here today, I don't know what would have happened."

Aarav said to"Aadhya, don't worry. If you have any problem, just call me. This is my contact number."

Aadhya said : to aarav thankyou so much aarav....
_______________________
_____________________________

Author's pov: When Aarav gives his contact number to Aadhya, she immediately saves it in front of him as Aarav's friend.
When Aarav sees that Aadhya saved his contact number as "Aarav's friend," he becomes so happy and thinks that he has become a good friend, now he just needs to become her boyfriend..

That's when Aadhya leaves from there to attend her lecture, feeling very stressed after witnessing the drama in the morning. She thinks about how Aarav is such a good guy and how he helped her. I haven't even talked to him properly till now.....

Aarav says to himself, "Today, I finally talked to Aadhya for the first time and even helped her. The first impression went really well. I had her hand in mine, and I entered like a hero, protecting her. If I had arrived a little earlier, I would have taught those guys a lesson."

Then Anaya says to Aarav, "Oh hello Mr hero will you stop talking to yourself? Aadhya has left, and now stop blushing, dude!"😂
_________________________
_______________________________

Anaya's POV: This guy won't stop with his hero antics, but I'm happy to see him. Poor thing, he has been wanting to talk to Aadhya for so long, and today he finally did....

Aadhya calls her brother and asks, "Where are you, Vansh?" Vansh says, "Didi, I just came home from tuition classes."Aadhya says, "Alright, come on a bike,I'm so tired right now."

Vansh says,"Come with that guy who came to pick you up in the morning, for teasing Aadhya....

"Aadhya says to his brother, "My dear, only brother, please come and pick me up. I'll treat you to your favorite momos." Then Vansh says, "Okay, didi, I'm coming."
__________________________
__________________________________

Hey guys, here's Chapter 1. I hope you'll like it. For the rest of the chapters, please follow me on Wattpad. And don't forget to vote for the chapters so I know if you're excited or not. Enjoy!!!!!

Instagram I'd: kiaraa.mathur

Don't forget to vote the chapter....

See you soon....
Byee my sweethearts💗😽