"plane crashed"

5 years later

It's been 5 years since I last saw Riyaansh

It's been 5 years since I last saw Riyaansh. He's always so busy that our conversations are limited to just messages. I don't know why, but I don't feel good. I'm feeling restless.

I was just thinking about Riyaansh when I received a call from him on my phone.

When I saw Riyaansh's call, I felt incredibly happy and excited. I eagerly picked up the call and joyfully said, "Hello, Riyaansh ji!" It was a moment filled with love and anticipation.

And then Riyaansh said to me, "Hello future wifey." I can't even express how amazing it felt to hear those words from Riyaansh after such a long time. Hearing Riyaansh's voice made me feel incredibly happy. I can't put into words how wonderful it was.

I was about to say something, but Riyaansh interrupted me and said, "My future wifey, I'm coming for you. Did you miss me?" I was so happy to hear that, but I asked Riyaansh about the work he had gone for. Riyaansh said that it will be taken care of even while staying in India, but right now, he just wants to meet his beloved Aadhya, his better half. He's missing me a lot and can't wait. He wants to hug me. I also told him to come quickly. Riyaansh, come to me soon. I missed you a lot.

That's when Riyaansh told me, "Wifey, my flight is about to land. Please come to the airport quickly." I was so shocked when I heard Riyaansh's words. Riyaansh, are you really here? Riyaansh replied, "Yes, Aadhya, I'm here for real." I couldn't believe it! I told him to come quickly, and now I can't wait to go and pick him up. Riyaansh, please come soon. I missed you so much.

I'm so happy that Riyaansh is coming back! I was so excited that I called Aarav and asked him, "Aarav, can you come to my house right now?" Aarav asked me, "Is everything okay, Aadhya?" I replied, "no, Aarav, nothing's wrong. I just want you to come. Please." I can't wait to see Aarav and share my excitement with him.
____________________
_________________________

Aarav's POV: I don't know why Aadhya called me so urgently, I hope everything is alright. I'm about to leave now. Just then, Ahvika bhabhi asks me, "What happened, Aarav? Where are you going in such a hurry?" I tell her, "Bhabhi, Aadhya called me. She needs something." Bhabhi says, "Okay, be careful on your way."

Bhabhi, I'm in a hurry. Ansh doesn't listen to me. I want to go quickly in my car, but Ansh insists on coming with me. I say, "Son, I'll take you later. I need to go quickly now." But Ansh doesn't listen to me.

Then bhabhi says Uff, oh! What should I do with this boy? Ansh, listen, chachu will take you out for a stroll. Let him go now, Ansh says, "But Mom, I want to go now." Then I said to, "Ansh, let me go now, I will come back and take you for a walk later, okay?" So Ansh says, "Okay, Chachu. Bye, come back soon." I say, "Bye, my little lion cub."
___________________
______________________

At jaiswal House

Aakriti ji, now I feel that we should talk to Mr. Mishra about Aadhya's marriage," said Raghav.