"goodbye"

Ahvika goes to meet Aadhya because it's time for Ahvika's farewell

Ahvika goes to meet Aadhya because it's time for Ahvika's farewell. Everyone comes to pick Ahvika up in the car. Ahvika stops and hug her dad and starts crying, she meets all the family members, and hugs Aadhya at last. Both sisters start crying and get emotional. Even Vansh starts crying when he sees his sisters.

So Ahvika says to Vansh,"I'm leaving now, take care of Aadhya sis, okay?"Vansh, with tears in his eyes, says, "Okay didi, but please come back soon."Ahvika says,"Yes, I'll come back soon."Mihir and Aarav gets in the car. Raghav and Raj hug Ahvika and say goodbye to eachother.

Then Ahvika goes to Riyaansh and says, "Riyaansh, take care of my Aadhya. She's very innocent, never hurt her and always be with her she says while getting emotional." Riyaansh says,"Yes didi, I will take good care of my Aadhya."Ahvika says with a smile, "Well, that's good to hear. You chose her, after all she is my sister. So next time, I'll come to your and aadhya's wedding." Riyaansh says, "Yes didi, please most welcome. I just can't wait to make my Aadhya as a bride and bring her home."

Aadhya gently helps her sister Ahvika into the car and tearfully says goodbye. Aadhya's father, feeling a mix of sadness and emotion, retreats to his room. Once the farewell is over, all the guests depart for their respective homes.

As the guests bid their final farewells, a bittersweet atmosphere fills the air. Ahvika and her family begin their journey back home, their hearts still filled with the love and memories shared during this emotional farewell.
_______________________
___________________________

I go to Aadhya and ask her what happened, why is my love crying? She replied I'm not crying, I just got emotional because Ahvika didi left for her home

I go to Aadhya and ask her what happened, why is my love crying? She replied I'm not crying, I just got emotional because Ahvika didi left for her home. I tightly hug Aadhya and tell her that everyone has to go to their own homes. Today Ahvika didi left, but tomorrow we will have our wedding, and you will come with me to our home, right Aadhya? She replies, "Yes, of course, my dear husband. Without you, there is no home for me, Riyaansh jii. You are my home."

Hearing Aadhya's words, I feel so happy. I think to myself, how did God bless me with such a precious thing in my life? I am so happy to have Aadhya in my life, but now I have to be away from her for some time.