"Incident of last night"

Author's pov~
The members of Group 7 leave for home. Riyaansh and Aadhya step out of the hotel. Riyaansh says to Aadhya, "Aadhya, come, sit in the car. I'll put your suitcase in the car." Aadhya is about to say something to Riyaansh, but Riyaansh stops her and opens the car door and helps Aadhya get in.

Aadhya's POV: Riyaansh ji has seated me in the car, but I was supposed to go with Aarav. I should message him that I'm going with Riyaansh ji, so he doesn't feel bad that I haven't told him that I'm going with Riyaansh. Just then, Riyaansh ji comes and sits beside me. Now I'm getting nervous seeing him.

Riyaansh's POV: Aadhya is sitting beside me and she seems quite nervous. I look at her and ask about last night. Aadhya gets even more nervous when I ask her about what she said while sleeping...

"Conversation between Riyaansh and Aadhya"...

Riyaansh says to Aadhya, "Aadhya, do you remember when I took you to your room last night when you fell asleep?"

Aadhya says to Riyaansh, "No, I don't remember, Riyaansh ji. I don't even remember when I fell asleep."

Riyaansh says to Aadhya, "Do you really not know what happened between us yesterday, Aadhya?" (Riyaansh says teasingly to Aadhya)

Aadhya says to Riyaansh, nervously, "What happened yesterday, Riyaansh? Did you do something to me?(Aadhya gets very scared and trembles.)

Riyaansh says to Aadhya, "I was just joking with you, Aadhya."don't take it to your heart? I was just kidding!!

Aadhya says to Riyaansh,"Thank God, Riyaansh ji. I was really scared. I trust you, I know you wouldn't do something like that."

Riyaansh says to Aadhya, "I can't even imagine doing something like that, Aadhya. I just wanted to see your reaction. I respect my favorite woman so much that I won't even touch her without her permission until she feels comfortable."

Aadhya's POV: Riyaansh ji is so wonderful. I wish I could have him as my husband instead of just a friend. Then I would treat him like a king. My beloved Riyaansh ji Mere piyaa..😩, oh my! Now I'm even feeling shy myself.

(Mujhe sharam aa rhi hai bohot)

Riyaansh's POV: I was talking to Aadhya and she was looking at me, but I don't know where her mind was. The way she was looking at me, I felt like kissing her. Her lips looked so kissable. Seeing her, I also felt shy. Then I focused my attention on the car because I have to propose to Aadhya in Delhi tomorrow so I have to drive fast. I can't wait to make my Aadhya as my wife.( Mere ghr ki Laxmi🙈)
I know, I've been thinking a lot. I'm still in college, but it's my last year. I will make Aadhya mine soon.

Anaya's POV: I'm so happy today. Aadhya and Aarav are coming, and maybe Aadarsh will come too. I'm so excited to meet them specially Aadarsh my childhood bestfriend as well as my first love., I can't wait for them to arrive. Riyaansh bhai is also coming and he has already met Aadhya. I'm so happy that he helped Aadhya a lot. When they come, I will thank him. My elder brother is really great I am lucky to have Riyaansh bhai💗.

Author's POV: Aarav and his family have finally arrived in Delhi, and the members of Group 7 have also reached Delhi. As soon as they arrive in Delhi,

''Conversation between Anshuman and Riyaansh''..

Anshuman calls Riyaansh, Riyaansh answers the call and Anshuman asks Riyaansh bro where you have reached.

Riyaansh replies to Anshuman saying that they have just arrived in Delhi and have completed the entry process, but Aadhya has fallen asleep.

''Anshuman asks Riyaansh in surprise if Aadhya has fallen asleep. Riyaansh replies to Anshuman saying that yesd aadhya has indeed fallen asleep as she is tired, maybe she is sitting and dozing off. But Anshuman, listen, I want you to booked a cafe for me, for tomorrow and decorate it completely.