"Love at first sight"

Aadhya jaiswal pov~
I slapped Riyaansh and it was a terrible mistake, especially since it wasn't even his fault. I know I need to apologize to him, but I don't think I can face him right now. Maybe I can take this opportunity when Riyaansh drops me off at the hotel to gather the courage and say sorry. Riyaansh is such a wonderful person! I can't even express how grateful I am for their help. It feels like they were sent by the heavens to assist me.

Anaya Verma pov~
"I need to talk to Aadhya. I don't know where she is or how she's doing. Will she be able to find Adarsh? I hope God protects her and that whatever she went for gets accomplished."I don't even know where Aarav is or how he's doing. We haven't spoken in two days."

Author's pov~
"Riyaansh drops Aadhya off at the hotel and helps her with her suitcase. Then, Aadhya hugs Riyaansh, making him nervous but also very happy inside. Aadhya thanks Riyaansh for being there and mentions that she would have been lost and alone on the streets if he hadn't been there. Riyaansh reassures her and says he would have helped anyone in that situation. Aadhya feels grateful to Riyaansh for his help and apologizes for her actions, while Riyaansh seems happy to have had the opportunity to meet Aadhya. It's a complex and heartfelt moment between them.
Aadhya is surprised and asks what he said. Riyaansh responds that it was nothing and mentions that she is staying at this hotel. Aadhya acknowledges that she is indeed staying at this hotel and goes inside to get her room keys."

Riyaansh Singhania pov~
"When Aadhya hugged me, I felt a strong connection. It felt like I found my soulmate, someone who feels like a motherly figure to me. Thank you, Mahadev ji. Now that I'm here, I will take Aadhya with me and make her mine.

"That's when Anshuman and Group 7 members aarives there. Riyaansh suggests to Anshuman that they should stay in the same hotel.'' ''Anshuman agrees and says, "Okay, Riyaansh bhai, I will book a room and come back." Group 7 goes to their respective rooms''...

Aadhya jaiswal pov~
"I think I should call now to Anaya she must be worried about me" I haven't call her yet..let me call her first." Aadhya receives a call from Anaya. Anaya took a call and says, 'Aadhya, are you okay? Did you reach safely?' Aadhya replies, 'Yes, Anaya, I'm absolutely fine and I've reached here safely.'

''Anaya says, 'Thank God, I was worried about you.' Aadhya says, 'Don't worry, I'm completely fine, but Riyaansh ji has helped me a lot.' Anaya asks, 'Riyaansh' bhai helped you? Aadhya says to Anaya,but why are you calling him Bhai?' Anaya told to Aadhya because he is my elder brother".

''Aadhya is shocked and says, 'You never told me before that you have a brother.' Anaya says, 'My family didn't allow it, only Anshuman knows besides me.' Aadhya says, 'Oh, I see.' Anaya says, 'Hmm,' and then says, 'You come back soon, you know it's the last year party for the seniors.' Aadhya says, 'Okay, babe, I'll come back soon.''

''Anaya says to Aadhya, 'Aarav has also gone to Uttarakhand, his grandmother is not well.' Aadhya says, 'Oh, I see, but how is she now?' Anaya says, 'I don't know either, I haven't talked to him properly.' Aadhya says, 'Okay, I'll meet his grandmother then.' Anaya says, 'Yes, she'll be happy to see you.' Aadhya says, 'Alright, I'm going to sleep now, Anaya. I'm feeling very tired today.' Anaya says, 'Yes, you rest. Get some sleep.'"

Aarav Mishra pov~
Ever since I came here, I haven't spoken to Anaya or heard anything about Aadhya... I don't know what my crush is doing right now. Maybe I should call Anaya...

Aarav receives a call from Anaya, and she says, "Hello Aarav, how are you? You haven't called in so long..." Aarav responds, "Let me say something too, you talk a lot, Anaya..." while laughing. Anaya says, "I made a mistake by picking up your phone and worrying about you."