"Vansh birthday party"

Vikram reluctantly comes to the party at Aadhya's insistence and meets Aarav and Anaya there

Anaya introduces Aarav to Vikram, and Aarav extends his hand to greet Vikram with a hello. Vikram shakes his hand and says hello.

Vikram asks Aarav, "Are you the one who is Anaya's best friend and spends most of the time with her?"

Aarav replies, "Yes, bro, I am Anaya's best friend." Vikram says, "Oh, okay! I have heard a lot of good things about you from my mom." Aarav smiles and says, "That's nice, bro!"

Vikram said with a smile, "It was nice meeting you." Aarav replied, "Thanks, bro! and nice to meeting you too."

Just then, Aadhya gathers everyone around Vansh, inviting them for the cake cutting. They all come together near Vansh, singing the birthday song with joy and excitement. Aadhya lovingly says, "Vansh, let's go and cut the cake now." Vansh, filled with warmth and affection, replies, "Didi, I will do it, but with Aavya by my side."

Upon hearing Vansh's words, Vikram looks at Aadhya. Meanwhile, Aarav looks at Anaya, and that's when Aavya smiles, knowing that Vansh has invited her to cut the cake. Aavya steps forward and happily cuts the cake with Vansh.

After cutting the cake, everyone starts dancing. Aarav and Anaya are dancing, while Vansh and Aavya cheer them on. Aadhya is very happy watching their dance and enjoys it.

When everyone is dancing, Vikram sees that Aadhya is very happy and enjoying the dance. Her face is glowing with a smile. Vikram lovingly approaches Aadhya and takes her to dance.

I don't know how to dance, Vikram. Please, you dance, I will watch you. Aadhya said to Vikram.

Aadhya, just as I dance, you dance the same way, okay? Vikram says to Aadhya.

then Vikram places one of Aadhya's hands on his shoulder and puts his hand on her waist. They dance with love and happiness. While dancing, Vikram twirls Aadhya and she twirls into his arms. In their eyes, there is joy, and in their hearts, there is a glimpse of love.

Everyday is so happy after watching Aadhya and Vikram dance, but Aadhya leaves from there as soon as she finishes dancing. Vikram wonders why Aadhya left in the middle of the dance. Just then, Aavya comes to Vikram and gets happy seeing his dance. She says, "Brother, you dance so well, I didn't even know!" Vikram tells Aavya to wait, as he will be back in a little while.

Aadhya goes to the terrace, sits down, and starts sobbing uncontrollably. She says, "Riyaansh, when will you come to me? I miss you so much, my heart aches without you. I can't bear this longing anymore. I know you must be busy, and I can't even talk to you right now. But Riyaansh, every moment without you feels like an eternity. I don't know how I'll survive without you by my side." Aadhya's words are filled with deep sadness and longing as tears stream down her face.

Just then, Vikram comes to Aadhya and asks, "Are you crying, Aadhya?" A look of sadness and despair appears on Aadhya's face. Her heart is breaking, and tears are streaming down her eyes.

Aadhya says, "No, I wasn't crying. Something just got into my eyes." Aadhya's voice carries a hint of shyness and embarrassment, as if she wants to hide her emotions. There is still a slight sadness in her eyes, but she is trying to minimize her pain by saying that it was just something in her eyes.

Vikram says, "Are you telling the truth, Aadhya? You're not hiding anything from me, right?" There is a hint of concern and love in Vikram's voice, as if he wants to believe Aadhya's words. His face is waiting for Aadhya's honest response.

Aadhya says, "Vikram, I'm fine. Please don't worry so much about me. I'm telling the truth, I'm fine." There is love and understanding in Aadhya's voice, as if she is trying to reassure Vikram that she is okay and there is no need to be concerned. Her face is trying to show Vikram reassurance, as she is trying to make him understand her situation and build trust.

Vikram, looking at Aadhya with love and understanding, says, "Aadhya, I am here. I will always be here for you. I am ready to understand your pain." A slight smile appears on Aadhya's face, but tears still continue to flow from her eyes.

Aadhya says to Vikram, "Thank you, you cared about me. It's only been two days since we met and you care so much, thanks to you, Vikram. I think now we should go downstairs, we also have to go home." There is happiness and gratitude in Aadhya's voice, as if she wants to make Vikram realize her concern. Her face is trying to express gratitude to Vikram, as she understands how much he loves her.

Aadhya comes down from the terrace, Vansh asks, "What happened, didi?" Aadhya says, "Nothing, now we should go home, right? Vansh, it's getting late and the party is over." Vansh says, "Yes, didi, let's go home. Papa must be waiting too." Aadhya says bye to everyone, Anaya comes, Aarav and they all go home by car.

Aadhya looks a bit tired but content, Vansh is curious and concerned, and Aadhya is relieved and ready to go home.

When everybody is left from the party aadhya sees Vikram is still there then Aadhya says to Vikram, "Aren't you going home, Vikram?"

Vikram replies, "No, I can't just leave you alone. First, I'll drop you and your brother home, and then I'll go."

Aadhya says, "Oh Vikram, you go. We'll manage. It's late at night."

Vikram says, "That's why I haven't left. How can I leave you alone at this hour? I'll drop you home first, then I'll go, okay? Now No more arguments.
Will you come with me?" Aadhya says, "Alright, fine. Let's go." Vansh and Aadhya get into Vikram's car and start heading towards home.

Aadhya is initially reluctant but appreciates Vikram's concern. Vikram is caring and protective, not wanting to leave Aadhya alone at night. Aadhya eventually agrees and decides to go with Vikram.

Vikram's POV: After dropping Aadhya and her brother home, I feel like I did a good deed. How could I have left a girl alone outside at this late hour? But today, Aadhya looked so lovely, and I even danced with her. It's the second time I've gotten so close to another girl, but this time it felt different and special. I'm really happy. Spending the day with Aadhya has been amazing.Vikram feels a sense of accomplishment and responsibility for ensuring Aadhya's safety. He also expresses admiration and happiness for the time spent with Aadhya, feeling a special connection with her.
____________________
_________________________
_______________________________

Heyy guys, I know you're waiting for Riyaansh's POV, but he'll be here soon. In the meantime, why don't you read today's chapter and vote for the next one? Only if you vote, I'll be able to upload it quickly.

And yes, follow me on Wattpad and make sure to share this interesting story with your Wattpad friends too, okay?

Instagram I'd : kiaraa.mathur do follow me there for more updates

Thankyou 💗
Bye...