"Aarav and Aadhya had to face troubleness".

Author's pov~
Vansh comes to pick up Aadhya from college and then he meets Aarav Mishra...

Aarav says, "I couldn't meet you in the morning, but hello brother, my self Aarav Mishra..

Vansh says, "Hello brother, myself Vansh jaiswal, Aadhya's younger brother...

Vansh says to Aadhya, Aarav is the same guy who dropped you off at college in the morning, right?

Aadhya replies, Yes, he is. And Vansh says, Aarav is a very handsome guy with a great personality.'I said to Aadhya di in front of aarav bro..

Aarav says to Aadhya, Your brother talks a lot, but he speaks very well.😂
Then Aadhya, with a fake smile😄, says to Aarav, Yes, he really does speak well....

Vansh says to Aarav and Aadhya, I only speak the truth, and people seem to like it.....
_______________________
____________________________

Author's pov~
Then at that moment, Aadhya says to Aarav, I will meet you tomorrow,Aarav. We're getting late now... bye!!Aarav, See you...
Aarav replies to Aadhya, Okay, bye!
____________________
________________________
Author's pov~
Aadhya sits on the bike and returns home from college. And yes, she also treats Vansh to momos. Aadhya comes home and says to herself....
_________________________
______________________________

Aadhya,s pov~
Today was such a stressful day. After seeing the drama in the morning, I'm still worried about what will happen if senior Anshuman shows up again tomorrow. By the way, Anshuman did seem attractive... Am I crazy for thinking that?😭But I shouldn't be thinking about him, I should focus on my studies. Anyway, Aarav is even more handsome than him."Aarav is a good guy, and I want him to have whatever he desires. May God grant it to him for sure...
________________________
_______________________________
Author's pov~
Aarav is driving a car and Anaya is sitting in the front seat. He is about to drop Anaya home...
So Aarav tells Anaya, You know, I met Aadhya's brother.

And Anaya says, Oh really? Then...And Aarav says, He may be younger, but he takes care of her like an older brother.

Anaya replies, Her brother is understanding and takes great care of his sister. Unlike my brother, who rarely spends time with me even though we live in the same house. He prefers to be with his friends. Aarav says, You know, the guy I went to save Aadhya from today is actually part of your brother's group.Anaya asks, Really? Is that true?

So, Aarav says to Anaya, Yeah, I actually know those guys. They are the most handsome, rich, and mischievous guys in college. By the way, Anaya, what's your brother's name? You've never told me before.

Anaya replies, I haven't told you because my family didn't alow me to.My brother's name is Riyaansh Singhania.

Aarav asks, Do you even know who's the leader of Group 7 is?
Anaya says, No, I have no idea who it is.Aarav teases, Ohoho, Anaya, you don't even know that it's your own brother who troubles college couples.

Anaya asks, Is that true?Aarav confirms, Yes, it's true.Anaya says,
Well, he knows you because I hang out with you. He's the reason I'm with you today. Aarav exclaims, Oh God, what kind of friend have I got?
Anaya reassures, However I am, I'm your best friend, and that's enough for today. We've talked a lot, but now I have to hurry home Anaya screams and says that.I'm getting late.

Aarav says to Anaya: sabar kar meri maa Chod ke aata hu chila mat😭😂...

Author's pov:Aarav drops Anaya off at her house and then he goes back to his own house...

As soon as Aarav arrives home, he says, Mom, where are you? I'm feeling hungry, please bring something to eat.
Aarav's mom says, Son, I'm not feeling well today, so I didn't cook anything. I'm sorry, dear. That's why I didn't go to college today and canceled my morning lecture.

Aarav says, Did you not eat anything? Aarav's mom replies, No, my dear son, I only had breakfast. Aarav says, but Why didn't you eat, mom? And I know you probably didn't take your medicine either. I'm sorry my dear son..aarav mom replies....

Aarav says to his mom, Tell me, mom, what should I make for dinner?Aarav's mom jokingly replies, you know how to cooking....

Aarav says to her Mom, can't I cook the food? Aarav mom replies no you can but you don't know how to cook, No, mom, I can cook aarav replies.
Aarav mom replies I was just kidding. Aarav says, "Mom, you are so funny. I love you....

Aarav's mom says, I love you too my dear son..then aarav mom replies to him Alright,Now whatever you want to make, go ahead. Today, I want to eat food made by my son. And yes, your dad and older brother won't be coming. They have an important meeting....

Aarav says, So today, mom, we'll have a candlelight dinner and have fun together.Aarav's mom says, Sure, let's do it. After 20 years, I'll go on a date with my son, laughing together...
_________________________
_____________________________

Anaya's POV: When I come home, I see Aavya crying. When I ask her what happened, she tells me that her school admit card is lost and she doesn't have it online either, so she doesn't know what to do or how to take her exams. Her chemistry exam is coming up and her admit card is missing..
________________________
______________________________

Author's pov~
When Aadhya's brother is studying, Aadhya looks at his notebook and says, Wow, today you got caught!
Vansh asks, to Aadhya (abb mene kya kar diya didi ) ?

Aadhya says,Whose notebook is this? It has a girl's name written on it, Aavya Sharma.Aadhya teases Vansh, and saying to vansh, Ohh Aavya Singhania your girlfriend?

Vansh replies, No, didi, I needed it for chemistry notes, so I took her notebook. Aadhya playfully says, You're lying aadhya says to vansh(while laughing).

Vansh responds, no I'm not lying my dear sister, Aadhya replies ohh okay , but if you bother me again, I'll tell dad.
_____________________
__________________________

Author's pov: when Aadhya puts the notebook on Vansh's table, something falls from Aavya's notebook. Vansh picks it up and realizes it's Aavya's ID card. He thinks he should return it to her. She must be worried.
________________________
_____________________________

Riyaansh pov:
I came to America to meet Vikram Bhai and the work I came for is also done. Now I can go back to India and meet my friends. ''Pata nhi mere Bina voh saale kar kya rahe honge''..I'll call Anshuman and tell him to come pick me up at the airport tomorrow morning..
_______________________________
__________________________________

Hello everyone I hope you'll like the chapter and if you did then please don't forget to vote for more chapters and also share this story with your Wattpad friends and follow me on Wattpad and as well as Instagram account

Instagram I'd : author._.ariaa

See you soon
Byee....