"Truth and dare"

Vansh's pov~
I need to return Aavya Sharma's notebook to her quickly. I've had it for quite some time, and I'll also give her the admit card tomorrow at school. I'll apologize to her for keeping it and forgetting about it. But wait, why should I apologize? I'm Batman, right? I don't bow down to anyone; everyone bows down to me.

Author's pov~
Now all the college students are preparing to sleep at night, some are preparing to play with camping gear, and some couples seem to be in their own world."Everyone sets up their beds and forms groups to play truth and dare, with both seniors and juniors participating."

So, in the group where Anaya, Aarav, and Aadhya are, there is also Group 7, but their leader Riyaansh is not present there.

"Anaya tells everyone that the game is called Passing Pillow, and in this game music plays. Whoever has the pillow in the end will get truth or dare, and the rule is that completing the truth or dare is compulsory."

"Everyone agrees with Anaya and then the music starts, and Aarav starts passing the pillow."

Aadhya says, "Wait, wait, everyone wait in the middle of the game."

Aarav asks Aadhya, "What happened, Aadhya?" Aadhya says, "Please play my favorite music, Aarav."

Anaya says, "This girl has no patience." Aarav asks "Aadhya, tell me which music." Aadhya says, "Play the perfect song, Aarav.

"Aarav asks, "Aadhya, a romantic song?" Aadhya says, "Yes, Aarav, I really like this one."And then Aarav blushes, and the first round of the game starts."

And the music begin 🎵

And in the first round, Aarav gets out, so Anaya asks Aarav truth or dare. Aarav chooses truth.

So Anaya asks directly, "Aarav, tell us the name of your crush." Then Aadhya excitedly says, "Yes, Aarav, tell us.
You're already a very handsome guy in the junior class, so we also want to know the name of your crush."

Aarav's POV~
I was really nervous at that time, like imagine you guys, your crush is calling you handsome and at the same time asking you about your crush. I was truly shaken.

So Anaya says, "Aarav, will you say something?" Then Aarav's friend Vips is about to speak, and he says, "um aad, Aarav tells him, 'Wait, Vips bro, Aadhya,actually I don't have any crush" Aadhya asks, "But why?" Then Vips is about to say something, "Aarav puts his hand on Vips' mouth and says, 'Aadhya, Actually I'm not interested in girls like that.'" then Aadhya says to him, "Ohh okayy everyone has different taste so it's ok for not having crush aarav..

Aarav agrees to Aadhya and say yes Aadhya you understood me well....Aadhya say yes aarav (while laughing)

So the second round begins, everyone passes pillows to each other and the music plays.

So, in the second round, the music stops and the pillow ends up with Anaya.
Aadhya asks Anaya, "Truth or dare?" Anaya chooses truth. Aadhya asks, "Do you like any guy?" Anaya declines, and Aadhya asks, "But why?" Anaya says, "I'm not interested in anyone." Aadhya laughs and says, "You know what, why don't you and Aarav become a couple? Because neither of you has interest in anyone, and you both look good together as best friends."

Aarav looks at Anaya, and everyone starts staring at Aadhya. Aadhya asks, "Why are you all looking at me like that? Did I say something wrong?" Then Aarav's friend Mayank says, "No, Aadhya, you didn't say anything wrong, but you didn't say anything right either." Aarav tells Mayank to be quiet. Then Aarav's friend Vips says, "Let it go, guys. Let's move forward and play the game."

Aarav's POV: Aadhya said that Anaya and I look good together, but why doesn't she understand my gestures that I love her, not Anaya? Maybe she said it as a joke, but why am I taking it to heart Her words?, anyways she is my love...😭💗