"Riyaansh being romantic"

Note: All pictures that I've used in the chapter are from Pinterest..

It's wonderful to see that everything going so well and the wedding celebrations being filled with joy

It's wonderful to see that everything going so well and the wedding celebrations being filled with joy. Today is the final day when Mihir and Ahvika's marriage takes place. Everyone must be incredibly happy and putting in a lot of effort into the preparations. It's such a special and beautiful moment for them.

Aadhya gets so busy with the wedding preparations that she can't find time for Riyaansh. She's always caught up with some task. In the midst of all this, Vansh comes and asks Aadhya, "Didi, is your friend Riyaansh coming?" Aadhya replies to Vansh, "Yes, he is coming. But what's your business with him?" Vansh says, "I don't have any specific reason, I just thought it would be nice if Riyaansh, Anaya di and Aavya could also join us. Aadhya teases Vansh and says, "Oh, I see. But why do you want to invite that girl Aavya? Do you like her?" Vansh hesitates and says, "No, Aadhya didi, it's just that she wanted to come. She asked me to tell my sister to bring Riyaansh bhaiya and take me along to Ahvika didi's wedding." Aadhya tells Vansh, "Alright, I'll inform Riyaansh. He will bring him along. Who knows, maybe she could be our future sister-in-law." Aadhya teases Vansh, and he blushes and leaves from there.
_________________________
_______________________________

Aarav's POV:
Wedding preparations are going great, and the venue we booked is amazing. It's like my choice is really good. When , I was talking to myself. Just then, Mihir bhaiya comes up to me and says, "Aren't you ready yet? We need to leave for the wedding procession too." I tell him, "I should have asked this question to you. After all, you're the groom, right?" Mihir bhaiya laughs and says, "Don't worry, you'll also become one someday. I'll arrange your wedding with my younger sister-in-law." After Hearing this, I feel sad because it brings back memories. I say, "No, bhaiya, we shouldn't talk about this." Mihir bhaiya asks, "Why? Don't you like Aadhya?" I say, "No, it's not like that. But now you go and get ready quickly. Bhabhi must be waiting for us to arrive with the wedding procession." Bhaiya smiles and goes to get ready.
____________________________
_________________________________

[Wedding venue]

[Aadhya jaiswal outfit]