"Riyaansh is back"

Aadhya, I miss you so much, my love

Aadhya, I miss you so much, my love. Please forgive me. I promised you and couldn't even come to meet you. I know when I come to you, you'll scold me. I'm coming back today itself. Enough is enough, I won't stay here anymore. I'll do whatever it takes to bring dad here. I will bring them to you, no matter what.

Riyaansh Bhai, Riyaansh Bhai, I was lost in thoughts of my Aadhya when my friend Anshuman comes to me and says, "Riyaansh Bhai, Aadhya is getting married." I'm shocked upon hearing this and I ask, "What? What are you saying, Anshuman? Are you out of your mind?" I get angry and start shouting at him.

Anshuman says, "I'm telling the truth, Riyaansh. I just asked our group of 7 members, and they all said that Aadhya is getting married today." Upon hearing this, I get really angry and I tell Anshuman, "Come on, Anshuman, we have to leave from here right now. I won't let this wedding happen."
_______________________
___________________________

At jaiswal House

Shaadi preparations begin and guests start arriving. Now it's time for the wedding procession (baraat) too. Aadhya's father is welcoming everyone with joy.

I am fully ready in my wedding attire, but I feel very sad

I am fully ready in my wedding attire, but I feel very sad. I have to do this wedding only for my dad, and he is very happy about this wedding. I just want to see my dad happy. I don't want anything bad to happen like it did on that day, and even today, my heart is filled with thoughts of Riyaansh. Please forgive me Riyaansh.

I was lost in thoughts of Riyaansh when I heard a knock on the gate, and it was Anaya. I said, "Come inside, Anaya."

"You're looking very beautiful in your wedding attire, Aadhya. I'll remove the evil eye from you." Anaya said

As I heard Anaya's words, I started smiling, but deep down, I was feeling sad and thinking about Riyaansh. When Anaya says all these things, I see tears in her eyes.

I was just about to ask Anaya when Ahvika diii comes in and says, "Aadhya, come downstairs, the priest is calling." I say, "Dii, I'll be there in a little while." Then dii says, "Come quickly, okay?"

I feel a bit surprised by Ahvika diii's sudden arrival and her urgent request for me to come downstairs. I reassure her that I will join them shortly but also feel a sense of anticipation and curiosity about what the priest might want.
_________________
____________________