"She said yes for the wedding"

It's been 10 days and I still have no news about Riyaansh

It's been 10 days and I still have no news about Riyaansh. I've been sitting in the office, working, and I'm really worried. I keep thinking about Riyaansh.

I was lost in thoughts of Riyaansh and had flashbacks of some beautiful moments. Like when Riyaansh had planned a surprise for me and proposed to me. Our first meeting was in Uttarakhand and it was just perfect. Thinking about all this made me smile.

I was lost in my thoughts when I hear someone say, "May I come in, madam?" I said, "Come in," and it was Anaya.

Anaya said, "Whose thoughts are you lost in, madam? And why are you smiling?"

I replied, "I was thinking about some flashbacks with Riyaansh, happy moments. But saying that made me sad and I started missing Riyaansh even more."

I can understand, Aadhya. I miss Riyaansh Bhai a lot too, and Vikram Bhai  also trying to find him. Please don't be sad, my dear friend said Anaya.

I didn't say anything. then Anaya says to me, "Are you okay, Aadhya? Say something.

I replied, "Don't worry, Anaya. I'm fine". I think I should go home now, it's getting late anyway.

Sure, you go ahead, Aadhya, and rest.  I don't think you're feeling well.you go and take rest. Said Anaya.

I asked her, "Are you not going home, Anaya?"

Anaya said, "Actually, Aarav is coming. He will drop me home. Why don't you come along, Aadhya?"

Aadhya said, "No, Anaya. I will feel like I am disturbing you both."

Anaya said, "No, Aadhya, there's no such thing. You come with us." I said, "Okay, I'll come."
______________________
__________________________

At Mishra's House

(Aarav father) Rajshekhar said, "I think Arpita, our Aarav, is understanding, and I want Aadhya to become his wife now."

Arpita said, "You're right, Raj. I also want Aarav to settle down in our home now."

Rajshekhar said, "I will talk to Raghav about this matter."

While we were talking, Ansh comes running to us and says, "Grandma, Grandma, please tell Mom not to take me to Grandma's house forcefully. I want to stay with you, I don't want to go."

Just then, Ahvika comes to us and says, "You know, Mom (Mihir mom), I really want to meet Mom and Aadhya. It's been a long time since I saw them, and I was missing them. That's why I came to ask you."

Yes, dear, if you're missing her, then you should meet your mom, said Arpita.

Mom par Ansh nahi maan raha hai jaane ke liye.

Mom ansh is not agreeing to let go in.

Aww, my child Ansh, you should go, right? If mom has said so, then you should go to your grandma's house. I'm sure she misses you too, right?