"Her solo trip"

Aadhya's jaiswal pov ~
Finally, I found a bus, now I hope to reach Uttarakhand safely. Since there's still time, I'll just sleep for now. I woke up early in the morning anyway I'm going to sleep..

Riyaansh Singhania pov~
I'm going to the city of Lord Shiva. Oh, wait a second, what was the name of that girl? Let me think... Oh yeah, Aadhya. I'm going to ask Lord Shiva for her. Even though she slapped me, I'm still thinking about her. Why do I keep seeing that girl's face everywhere?
I might have gone crazy, maybe I'm in love with her.

Aavya Singhania pov ~
Vansh jaiswal still hasn't given me my notebook. Today, I'll make sure to take it from him. My admit card is also in that notebook. I'm going to go and get it now. When I go, I see that Vansh is surrounded by girls, and he's helping them by solve their chemistry questions.

When I asked him angrily why he was helping these girls with their chemistry questions instead of giving me my chemistry notebook, Vansh said, "Aavya, why are you getting so angry? I was just helping them. Here, take your notebook." I took the notebook from him and left in anger.

Vansh's jaiswal pov ~
What happened to this girl? Why did she leave in such anger? She's a really strange girl, just like my sister. But she's a good friend of mine, I should go and apologize to her, otherwise she'll get even angrier.

Aavya Singhania pov~
Vansh thinks he's so great, sitting with all those girls and helping them. Trying to be cool... But why am I getting jealous? What do I care if he goes anywhere? Let me check if my admit card is in my notebook or not. Just then, Vansh comes and asks me what I'm looking for. I tell Vansh, "What's it to you? Go help those girls solve chemistry questions." Vansh asks, "Are you looking for this?" and shows me the admit card. I say, "Yes, this is what I was looking for. Thank God I found it." Then Vansh says, "Listen, if you felt bad, I'm sorry. I was just helping them with chemistry questions." I reply, "You may have solved their chemistry, but what about ours?" Vansh says, "Our chemistry is perfect." I stare at him, and smiled. I blushed and say, "Okay, I forgive you." I give him a kiss on the cheek and walk away.💗🙈

Author's pov~
When Aadhya woke up and looked outside, she saw that the bus had stopped because there was an accident ahead. The driver told the passengers that they would have to get off here and couldn't go any further. He said they could find a taxi on the highway.

Aadhya jaiswal pov~
Oh God, why did the accident have to happen today? Now, how will I take my suitcase and these bags with me? I don't even know the way around here. I got off the bus with my belongings. I'll ask for a lift, maybe someone will help me... After a while, a black car arrives. I look and see that it's my senior Riyaansh Singhania, the leader of group 7, whom I slapped. He definitely won't help me, but I'll still ask...I shouted Wait, please stop the car, please stop the car I want lift, lift please...

Riyaansh Singhania pov~
Today, I'm enjoying driving the car, but why do I keep seeing this girl Aadhya everywhere I think someone is shouting!!!"My ears are ringing, maybe I'm hearing Aadhya's voice."? No, no, Aadhya can't be here in uttarakhand. She must be in college.I think I'm overthinking. I should go to the hotel and rest.

Aadhya jaiswal pov~
Aadhya says to herself, I understand I slapped you Mr. Riyaansh Singhania but you should have had enough common sense to help a girl who is asking for help, right? It was my mistake to slap him. Now, I'll have to go to the highway to find a taxi. Maybe I'll get one there. It's getting late, and I need to reach my destination quickly.

Riyaansh Singhania pov~
One, it's nighttime and on top of that, they want to party. Riyaansh says to Anshuman, "I'm leaving because it's getting late. If you want to party, stay here."

Then Anshuman says, "Riyaansh, brother, we're also coming. Actually They had to eat something, so we stopped." So riyaansh says, "Group 7, get in the car quickly. It's getting late, and we have to go even further.On that moment"I see that a girl was asking for a lift on the highway, and when I went to check, it turned out to be Aadhya.

"main anshuman se bolta hu ki areyyyy yeh toh voh ladki hai Anaya ki dost jise main like karta hu"...
Riyaansh tells Group 7 to quickly get out of the car. Anshuman asks Riyaansh, "Why Riyaansh bhai?" Riyaansh responds, "I told you to get out. The boys from Group 7 get out of the car." Riyaansh tells Anshuman, "Anshuman, you can rent a car from nearby. I'm going to help Aadhya." Anshuman says, "Okay, Bhai. I'll pick up all our friends and come." Riyaansh says, "Alright, be careful. It's late at night." Anshuman replies, "Okay, Riyaansh Bhai."

Riyaansh goes and stops the car in front of Aadhya. He asks her, "Aadhya, what happened? What are you doing here so late at night?" Aadhya replies, "Thank God, Riyaansh ji, you're here. Please get out of the car quickly." Riyaansh asks but whyy Aadhya replies please help me to keep suitcase in car Riyaansh helps Aadhya with her suitcase and tells her to get in the car.

Just at that moment when Aadhya was getting into the car, Riyaansh's friends shout, "Ohh ohh, Bhabhi ji!" Riyaansh tells Aadhya, you be here"I'll be right back." Riyaansh goes to his friends from Group 7 and says, "Are you guys crazy? Anshuman, go rent a car and meet us at the hotel. Come quickly, everyone." Anshuman says to Riyaansh, "Alright, Bhai."

Author's pov ~
Riyaansh is sitting in the car and starts driving. Riyaansh asks Aadhya, "What are you doing alone here on the Uttarakhand highway?" Aadhya replies, "I came here for some work..." Riyaansh notices a photo in Aadhya's hand and asks, "How did you get this photo in your hand?" Aadhya says, "This is the photo of the person I came here to find." Riyaansh responds, "Oh, I see..."

Riyaansh Sharma pov~
"I can't believe it, my Aadhya is sitting next to me... She looks so beautiful, sitting on the left seat like a wife sitting next to her husband... She slapped me, and I'm still helping her. But forget that, she is my love, But wait, Aadhya has a photo in her hand, and there's a boy in the photo which she is looking very carefully. Is this Aadhya's childhood friend or could it be love? No, I'm overthinking. Aadhya is only mine, and I am hers... Even if it hasn't happened yet, she is mine."

Vansh jaiswal pov~
Aavya kissed me on the cheeks, why do I feel weird? I'm experiencing a feeling that I've never felt before. I think this is wrong. Aavya must be thinking something different about me. Maybe she likes me... No, no, she can't like me, but her behavior makes me feel that way. That's when I see a message on my phone, and it's from Aavya asking what I'm doing and if I'm still awake.
_____________________________
_____________________________________

So hello everyone! How's the chapter please tell me your pov's in comment section below..And please follow me on Wattpad as well as in Instagram don't forget to vote for more chapters...💗 please vote I need your support..🥺

Also don't forget to follow me on Instagram for story spoilers and for upcoming chapters twist...

Instagram I'd: kiaraa.mathur
Byee📖🌷