"Surprise for her"

~Vote Target: 10💗

In Jaiswal family~

Author's pov: So, Mr. Raghav Jaiswal, the head of the Jaiswal family, would be discussing his eldest daughter's marriage with his wife, Akriti.

Aakriti, our Ahvika has grown up now. I want her to establish her own home. Ahvika's studies are complete. Raghav Jaiswal says to his wife, Akriti.

Raghav says, Aakriti Ji, we don't need to search for alliances. Raj Shekhar Mishra is my childhood friend, and his elder son Mihir. I really like him. I had already promised my friend that I will marry my daughters to his son. Raghav says this with great happiness.

Akriti says, "Ahvika's Papa, this is a very good thing. Then we should introduce the children as soon as possible so that the relationship happens quickly and we can prepare for the wedding."

Raghav says to Akriti, "Listen, I am going to talk to my friend right now about ahvika marriage. I am very happy."

When Aakriti and Raghav are talking about Ahvika's wedding, that's when Ahvika comes there and asks, "What are you both talking about, Mom and Dad?"

Raghav says emotionally, "Ahvika, my dear child, you have grown up so much. Now I will arrange your wedding and then you will go to your husband's house, known by his surname." Raghav says with tears of joy.

Ahvika says, "Dad, I won't get married. I don't want to be away from you." Tears fill Ahvika's eyes.

Ahvika, dear, every girl has to go to her in-laws' house, it is necessary. said Aakriti, Raghav says emotionally, your mom is right beta "Ahvika, my dear, you have to go to someone else's house, just like your mom came here to me, so you will also have to go to someone else's house." Raghav says with emotions.

So Vansh comes in between conversation and says, "Ahvika didi, I heard everything. Dad is arranging your wedding, right? If you cry now, there will be fewer tears during the farewell." Vansh says teasingly, and everyone starts laughing at Vansh's words. Ahvika says, "Vansh, after I leave, you'll miss me a lot." That's when Vansh says, "After you're gone, your room will become mine." Everyone laughs at Vansh's words.

Raghav says to Aakriti, "Aakriti ji, where is Aadhya?" Aakriti replies, "Ahvika's dad, she went to a party with her friend Anaya." Raghav says, "It's so late, you sent her alone, Aakriti ji." Aakriti says, "No, Raghav ji, she went with her friend, her brother will drop her off when they come back." Raghav says, "Alright, if she's not alone, then it's fine. I was worried. I'll call Aadhya and ask her to come home soon, her dad is missing her."
__________________________
______________________________

In Mishra family~

Author's pov: Raj Shekhar returns home after a long time as he is about to retire from his duty as an army officer. He arrives home and says to Arpita, "Arpita ji, where are my sons? Please introduce me to them. Their father has missed them a lot." Arpita replies, "Raj ji, your elder son is at the office, and the younger one is at a party. And your wife is busy with her college work. But I'm sure you want to meet your sons, right? You don't seem to remember your wife, only concerned about your sons."Arpita says to Raj, "Raj, she says it with a hint of annoyance."

Raj says, "Arpita ji, it's not like that. I have missed you a lot. It's because of you that I have such wonderful sons. I feel very fortunate to have you." Arpita blushes and says, "Raj ji, I am also very lucky to have you as the father of my children, my handsome husband."

Raj says to Arpita, "Arpita ji, I wanted to talk to you about something important regarding Mihir." Arpita asks, "Yes, Raj ji, what do you want to discuss about Mihir?" Raj says, "Arpita, I want to arrange Mihir's marriage with Raghav's daughter, Ahvika. She is a beautiful and well-mannered girl, just like our son Mihir likes."

Arpita says, "That's a wonderful idea, Raj ji. I also want Mihir to get married. Raj says, "Then tomorrow morning, I will talk to Mihir and once he sees the girl, I will feel reassured." Arpita says, "Yes, Raj ji, as long as Mihir likes Ahvika."
___________________________
_________________________________

At midnight party~

Aarav brings Anaya to his lap, and Anaya falls asleep. Aarav says, "Has my princess fallen asleep? Are you awake, Anaya?" Anaya replies, "No, I'm not asleep. You woke me up!" Aarav says, "Just now you were sleeping, and you hurt my leg." Aarav teases, "You're so heavy Anaya."

Anaya says to Aarav, "You're really mean, Aarav. I'm not heavy at all." Aarav says, "You may think that, but I can still lift you up." Anaya challenges him, "Can you say that again?" Aarav picks up Anaya and puts her in the car.

Aadhya's pov: Riyaansh ji proposed to me, and we both danced together. I've never been so close to a guy before, but I felt really comfortable with Riyaansh. While dancing, we were looking into each other's eyes, and I was thinking that I wish time would stop and we could keep dancing like that. Riyaansh got close to me while dancing, and I felt so shy because I thought he was going to kiss me. I closed my eyes, but just as we were about to kiss, our friends showed up. I missed that moment, and I wish it had happened it would have made my day. But now, Riyaansh ji is my boyfriend, and I'm just waiting for the day when he becomes my husband. Just thinking about it makes me blush.

Author's pov: Riyaansh takes Aadhya to the terrace and there is a separate candlelight dinner setup. Aadhya becomes very happy seeing the setup. Riyaansh seats Aadhya on a chair and sits in front of her. There is a romantic atmosphere filled with love between them. ❤️

They both look into each other's eyes and smile, filled with love.than they started talking each other.

"Riyaansh asks Aadhya, 'How did you like my surprise?''Riyaansh eagerly awaits Aadhya's response, filled with anticipation and excitement.

Aadhya replies," Riyaansh ji You gave me such a wonderful surprise today. It feels like everything I imagined is coming true." Aadhya's words are filled with love and gratitude.

Riyaansh says, "I am happy Aadhya. That you liked my surprise."

Aadhya says, "Suniye, Riyaansh ji, I want to ask you something."

Riyaansh says, boliye Riyaansh ji ki jaan"

Aadhya says, "Riyaansh, there are so many beautiful girls in college. Why did you choose me? I'm not even pretty.

Riyaansh replies to aadhya (while putting finger on her lips)"shhh don't even say that you're not preety you are my love and the most beautiful girl in this world for me."

Than Aadhya ask to Riyaansh, and what about your dream girl, I'mean what kind of girl you dream of?

Riyaansh smirks and says, "Aadhya, you're the girl I dream of."
____________________
_________________________

Author's pov~
Aadhya blushes upon hearing Riyaansh's words. Just then, Aadhya receives a call from her dad. She talks to her dad and then says to Riyaansh, "Riyaansh, I should go. It's getting late, and my dad is asking where I am." Riyaansh says, "Alright, Aadhya. I'll drop you off at your house."
____________________
__________________________

Hello everyone, I hope you'll are loving the chapter and if you did then please vote for the next chapter. Follow me on Wattpad and as well as Instagram and share this book with your Wattpad friends.....❤️

Here I'm mentioning my Instagram account link please follow me there for chapter spoilers...

Instagram id: author._.ariaa

https://www.instagram.com/author_ariaa?igsh=aXBhdHBseGpobmx4

See you soon
Bye💗