"Wedding preparations begins"

"I was feeling a bit upset when Aadhya didn't pick up my call initially

"I was feeling a bit upset when Aadhya didn't pick up my call initially. But then, after a while, I see that she had called me. I quickly answer the phone, feeling a mix of relief and excitement. It's always a great feeling to connect with her, even if there's a small delay. It just shows how much we value each other's presence in our lives."

I talk to Aadhya and she told me that her sister's alliance has been finalized and she's a bit busy with the wedding preparations, which is why she couldn't answer my call. Then I told her, "No worries, Jaan.

Take care of your household chores and don't forget yourself in between housework." And then Aadhya told me that she's missing me a lot. So, we made plans to meet this evening. I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait to spend time with her.
______________________________
____________________________________

When Aadhya goes to the cafe to meet Riyaansh at night, they have deep conversations and share many things

When Aadhya goes to the cafe to meet Riyaansh at night, they have deep conversations and share many things. During one of these conversations, Riyaansh calls Aadhya "buttercup." This nickname is a way for Riyaansh to express his affection and love for Aadhya.

It's like a special term of endearment that shows how much Riyaansh values and cherishes Aadhya. It's a beautiful way to convey emotions and make Aadhya feel loved.

Then aadhya asks to Riyaansh, Riyaansh why you called me buttercup. Riyaansh responded with smile and said to Aadhya that because you're sweet and delightful just like as a butter cup flower.

After hearing about Riyaansh, Aadhya blushes and becomes very happy.💓
_________________________
________________________________

"After two days,
The wedding preparations will begin, and today is the day of the engagement. The members of the Mishra and Jaiswal families are becoming very Happy because of their children marriage".
___________________________
______________________________

_________________________________________________________

I was so happy to see my sister today. It's her engagement and she looks stunning in a blue lehenga. I got really emotional watching the ceremony, thinking that soon she'll get married and leave our house. But I was also really happy because my sister found Mihir, who is a wonderful person with a lovable nature.

When Ahvika didi and Mihir jiju were exchanging rings, I saw tears in Papa's eyes. I went up to him, gave him a hug, and asked, "What happened, Papa? Why are you crying?" Papa hugged me back and said, "My dear, these are tears of joy. Soon, it will be your sister's wedding, and I got emotional thinking about it." I reassured Papa, saying,

"It's okay, Papa. I'm here with you." Papa smiled and said, "You are always close to my heart, but one day, you will also leave." Being emotional, I replied, "Papa, I am here with you." Papa started laughing, and I joined him too. I'm happy to see smile in his face.💕

When the ceremony ended, Riyaansh and Anaya arrived, and I got really angry. I asked Anaya how she could be so late. Anaya explained that Riyaansh had some urgent work, but I shouldn't be mad. I understood her point and told her it's okay, but now that we're here, I won't let her go without eating.

Anaya and I went together to have our meal at the engagement party. That's when I bumped into Riyaansh, and he was about to hug me. Just then, Ahvika didi appeared and asked me who this guy was. I told didi that he's Anaya's brother. And my senior in college then didi teased me, while saying, "Is he your boyfriend?" I quickly replied, "No didi, we're just good friends."

That's when Riyaansh blinked at me and said to didi, "Didi, we're just 'more than friends'." He had an evil smile, and I was completely shocked.
Riyaansh was winking at me in front of didi, so I sent him to Anaya.

Then didi asked if he was my boyfriend or not, and I told her no. But she said she could tell by my face. I begged her not to tell papa and she hugged me, saying she liked that guy. She even knew that he was with me in Uttarakhand! I was completely shocked.

I asked didi how she knew, and she said she found out, when Vansh was packing my suitcase, she asked him to vansh and he told her the whole story about me and Anaya, and that's when I ask to Ahvika didi then why didn't you stop me.

Ahvika didi said that she trusts me completely and she knows that I must be going somewhere important, so she gave Vansh money to help me.

That's when I said, "Didi, Vansh and I were talking about his savings," and he told me that this is his savings then didi started laughing. So I said, "Didi, this guy is so clever, he knows how to make his number!" We couldn't help but laugh while thinking about Vansh.
___________________________
_________________________________

Hey guys I hope you'll like the chapter and if you do then please vote for more chapters and also share this story with your Wattpad friends...

Follow me on Instagram for chapter spoilers

Instagram I'd: kiaraa.mathur

Byee,see you soon ✨