"Why do I keep seeing him everywhere"

2nd Day in uttrakhand~

Author's pov~
Aadhya went to the hospital the next day to meet Aarav's Nani. She meets Aarav there too. Aadhya goes and meets Aarav's Nani and asks her how she is feeling now. Aarav's Nani replies, "I am fine, dear. How are you?" Aadhya responds, "I am perfectly fine, Nani."

Then one nurse came and says to aadhya, His Nani is even better now than before. Her health has improved and she will be discharged from the hospital soon.

Just then, Aarav's mom and Aarav enter the room. Aarav gets happy seeing Aadhya and says, "Aadhya, you're here!" Aadhya explains that she came to meet Nani. Aarav's mom suggests,"Aarav, take Aadhya to explore Uttarakhand. After all, it's her first time here." Aarav agrees and takes Aadhya to explore the beautiful mountains. 🏞️✨

Conversation between Aarav and Aadhya~

Aarav takes Aadhya to explore the mountains, and then..

Aarav asks Aadhya, "By the way, how did you come here alone? Did you have some work? If you did, you should have come with me."

Aadhya replies, "Well, I came here to find someone,but then I spoke to Anaya and I got to know about that your Nani health condition is very bad, and that's how I found out about your Nani's health and as well as hospital address through Anaya. So I came to meet her. btw leave it aarav just see this beautiful view big mountains, this valley, this beautiful lake in the middle, it's such a stunning place.

"Aarav says by mismerizing just like you..(while admiring her beauty and staring at her🌚)

Riyaansh Singhania POV ~
I'm driving with my friends and suddenly I see Aadhya roaming in the mountains with a guy... He is holding her hand,I was really angry seeing that guy holding Aadhya's hand... I'm going to go to talk to him right now..

(Riyaansh gets angry and clenches his fists)...

but then Anshuman stops me and says, "Listen, Riyaansh, it's not your place to go there. Didn't she tell you she came to find someone? Who knows, maybe that guy is the one."

Riyaansh tells Anshuman, "Yeah, but Anshuman, that guy is holding her hand, and I don't like it at all."

Anshuman says, "Riyaansh, I know you belong to the Singhania family, so I'm telling you not to get into any trouble. Keep your identity hidden for now." For the time being,

Riyaansh replied to Anshuman, "Yes you're right brother..

Author's pov~
When Aarav and Aadhya are exploring the mountains, Aarav notices that Aadhya is holding a photograph in her hand.

Aarav asks Aadhya, "Whose photo is this in your hand?"

Aadhya replies, "I am searching for this guy. I need to go back to Delhi with him."

Aarav looks at the photo and realizes that it's him and his childhood friend.

Aarav calms down and asks Aadhya, "Why are you looking for this guy, Aadhya?"

Aadhya says to Aarav, "He is very special to me. I won't go back to Delhi without finding him."

Aarav asks Aadhya, "Aadhya, is this guy's name Aadarsh?"

Aadhya is shocked and asks Aarav, "How do you know his name? I haven't told you yet."

Aarav tells Aadhya, "Actually, Aadhya, I am Aarav. But I used to be Aadarsh before. We returned to Uttarakhand 12 years ago because my father got transferred."And then we went back to Delhi after 4 years, changed our identity, and I met you guys again, met Anaya...