"when their wish comes true"

Note: These all pictures are from Pinterest...

Author's pov:
When Aadhya is leaving college, Riyaansh approaches her and asks,"Can we meet tonight Aadhya?" Aadhya gets nervous and asks Riyaansh if he has some work. Riyaansh says that he has organized a small party and invited everyone. Aadhya apologizes and says that she can't come at night because her father will get angry if she goes out alone. Riyaansh suggests that Anaya will be there too, so she can come and he will drop her home.

Aadhya agrees and says she will come. Riyaansh is happy. Just as Aadhya is about to leave, Riyaansh holds her hand and asks if she can come wearing a red dress. Aadhya happily agrees and says she will come dressed in red since it's his party and his theme. Then Riyaansh says to Aadhya see you then at 9pm."Aadhya replies okay see you soon"...

They say bye to each other...
___________________________
__________________________________

Aadhya's POV:
Riyaansh invited me to the party, but why in a red dress? Could it be that he's going to propose me?in this party!!. I think I'm overthinking. If he wanted to propose, he would have called me alone. But he invited everyone to the party. Let me call Anaya and see if she is coming or not in party.
____________________________
___________________________________

Riyaansh's POV:
Finally, Aadhya will come to the party tonight. But wait, I didn't plan any party. I wanted to spend time alone with Aadhya. Now I have to invite some friends, otherwise she won't come alone. I'll invite only close friends and I'll propose to her first before telling everyone to come inside. I have to tell Anaya first because Aadhya won't come to the party without her...
__________________________
________________________________

Author's POV:
Riyaansh messages his close friends from Group 7 and invites them, saying, "Guys, there's a party tonight at Love Cafe. Let's meet there at 10pm."
_______________________
____________________________

Aarav's POV:
Where is my best friend? Well, Riyaansh has planned a party tonight, but for what reason? He's my friend and has helped me a lot, so I should go and my bestie is going too, so I won't be alone there. Anaya will be with me. Alright, I should get ready now. I have to leave at 10 and pick up Anaya from her house...
__________________________
________________________________

Anaya's POV:
Um, I don't understand this question. I'll explain it to Aavya later. Let me have some coffee first, I have a headache. Just then, Anaya receives a message from Riyaansh. She looks at it and says, "Hey, what message is Riyaansh Bhai sending? Let me see... Oh, he invited us to a party tonight, but what kind of party did he plan this time? Oh, Aadhya is calling, let me answer it..."

Anaya picks up the call and says, "Hello Aadhya." Aadhya responds, "Hello Anaya. Are you coming to the party Riyaansh organized tonight?"Aadhya asked Anaya replies, "Yes, I'm coming. But did Riyaansh Bhai invite you too, Aadhya?" Aadhya says, "Yes, he invited me today. Let me hang up and get ready." Anaya says, "Sure, go ahead." Anaya thinks to herself and says, "Now I'm 100% sure that Bhaiya likes Aadhya. Otherwise, he wouldn't have organized this party just for Group 7. Well, I have to go to tonight's party."

At Night party: