"Vikram and Aadhya collided with eachother"

Vikram POV:
After so many years, I am finally going back to India and I am so excited for my flight to land.I can't wait to meet my mom and see my sisters after such a long time.I wonder how much they have grown. These thoughts were running through my mind when our plane landed in India.

As I was exiting, I accidentally bumped into a girl. I got angry and asked her if she couldn't see me. She apologized and said she didn't see me. That's when I took off my glasses and looked at her. My gaze fell upon the girl who was wearing a white suit, she looked like a true Indian beauty. I felt guilty for yelling at her for no reason. She seemed a bit upset. I immediately apologized and told her I shouldn't have shouted at her. But she said, "It's ok," and her smile melted my heart.

So I ask her if she's upset and if she came to leave someone at the airport. She says yes, she came to say goodbye to someone close. I tell her that it's okay, at some point we all have to say goodbye to someone. She listens to me without saying anything, so I say, "Hello miss, I'm saying something, can you hear me?" She looks lost and then apologizes, saying her mind was somewhere else. I tell her that she apologizes a lot, and upon hearing my words, she starts laughing. Then I say to her, "Okay, finally you laugh so let's just be friends. She doesn't say anything, but later she says, "Okay, friends," with a smile.

I tell her that I can drop her off, but she says no thanks, since I just arrived, I should go home first. I tell her she's right and then I say to her if I can take her home. She gets shocked, and I say, "That was just a joke, but now I'll call my car and drop you off." She tells me not to worry, that she'll be fine, but I insist and she finally agrees. I feel so happy hearing her say yes. I call my car and arrange to drop her off.
_______________________
______________________________

After saying goodbye to Riyaansh at the airport, Aadhya meets Vikram

After saying goodbye to Riyaansh at the airport, Aadhya meets Vikram. Aadhya doesn't know that Vikram is Riyaansh's elder brother,
so they talk and get along well. Then Vikram asks Aadhya if he can drop her home. Aadhya initially refuses, but agrees after Vikram insists. They both get in the car and Vikram apologizes for not asking Aadhya's name earlier. Aadhya laughs and introduces herself as Aadhya Jaiswal.

Vikram introduces himself as Vikram Singhania, a brand ambassador with his own business in India. Aadhya mentions that she is a college student. They continue chatting and Vikram finally drops Aadhya off at her house. Aadhya says goodbye and Vikram realizes they didn't exchange contact numbers. Aadhya apologizes and gives him her number. Vikram says to Aadhya you apologizes alot and and Aadhya replies with a smile it's her habit. They exchange numbers and Vikram heads home after bidding Aadhya goodbye.
__________________________
_____________________________

At Singhania's house

Vikram goes home and meets his mom.

Vikram's mom says, "Vikram, my son, you're here!" Vikram asks, "Why, mom, aren't you happy to see me?"

Vikram's mom says, "No, son, it's not like that. I'm very happy, it's just that you came and Riyaansh left for America today."

Vikram says, "Okay, mom, maybe dad called me for some important work."