"Vikram goes to find Riyaansh"

Upon hearing Aarav's words, Aadhya is shocked and faints right there

Upon hearing Aarav's words, Aadhya is shocked and faints right there. Anaya, crying, says, "Aadhya, wake up, please wake up!" Aarav lifts Aadhya in his arms and rushes her to the hospital.

Aarav and Anaya admit Aadhya to the hospital and Aarav calls his sister-in-law, Ahvika, with tears in his eyes. Ahvika answers the call and asks, "Aarav, why are you crying? What happened?" Aarav says, "Bhabhi, please come to the hospital with Mihir bhaiya. Something terrible has happened."

Ahvika asks, "What happened? Please tell me." Aarav replies, "Bhabhi, today Riyaansh was supposed to come back, and only Aadhya knew about it.

But when we reached the airport, we found out that the flight Riyaansh was on has crashed, and no one survived." Ahvika is shocked and starts crying. She says, "I'm coming right away with Mihir."

Aarav and Anaya admit Aadhya to the hospital, and Aarav calls his sister-in-law, Ahvika, with tears in his eyes.

Ahvika answers the call and asks, "Aarav, why are you crying? What happened?"

Aarav says, "Bhabhi, please come to the hospital with Mihir bhaiya. Something terrible has happened."

Ahvika asks, "What happened? Please tell me." Aarav replies, "Bhabhi, today Riyaansh was supposed to come back, and only Aadhya knew about it. When we reached the airport, we found out that the flight Riyaansh was on has crashed, and no one survived." Ahvika is shocked and starts crying. She says, "I'm coming right away with Mihir."

Anaya calls Vikram and says, "Vikram bhaiya, can you come to the hospital near our house?" Vikram answers, "Hello Anaya, what happened? Please tell me." Anaya, with tears in her eyes, starts crying and says, "Bhaiya, can you come to the hospital? Aadhya fainted and she's admitted there.

"I'm coming right now, Anaya. Don't worry, please, take care of Aadhya. I'm on my way." Said Vikram.

Anaya and Aarav are outside the admit room when the doctor arrives and tells Aarav that Aadhya has regained consciousness. At that moment, Ahvika and Mihir arrive. Ahvika asks Aarav, "Where is Aadhya? Tell me." Aarav replies, "Bhabhi, Aadhya is fine. She has regained consciousness." Ahvika says, "I want to meet my sister right now." The doctor comes then says that only one person can meet her. Mihir says, "Ahvika, you go and meet her first.
_________________________
_____________________________

Then Vikram reaches the hospital and meets Anaya. Anaya tells him everything. Vikram says, "No Anaya, I know nothing has happened to Riyaansh. I will find him, I will bring my brother back for Aadhya." Anaya says, "But bhaiya, you love Aadhya, right?" Vikram says, "Yes, I do love her, but for Aadhya's sake, I will bring Riyaansh back for aadhya.

Vikram says, "Let's go home, Anaya, you don't seem well." Anaya says, "Vikram Bhai, won't you meet Aadhya?" Vikram says, "No, Anaya, I can't meet her right now. I can't see her in that state. It's better for us to leave from here. Besides, I need to call dad and ask where Riyaansh is."

At hospital
The doctor reassures everyone at the hospital that there's no need to worry, Aadhya is perfectly fine, she just fainted. You should take her home and take good care of her. Ahvika says, "Aarav, you take Aadhya home, I'll go. But I left Ansh at home, he must be crying." Aadhya says, "Yes, didi, you go, take care of Ansh."
___________________________
__________________________________

At jaiswal House

Aarav drops Aadhya off at home and leaves her in her room. Just then, Aakriti arrives and asks, "What happened, Aadhya? Are you okay, my dear?" Aarav says, "Yes, aunty, Aadhya is fine. She just had a little dizzy spell, but she's okay now." Aakriti says, "Thank you, Aarav, for bringing Aadhya home. Anyway, this girl doesn't take care of herself." Aarav says, "Aunty, I have to go now, but if Aadhya needs anything, she can call me, and I'll come over. Aadhya says, "Okay, Aarav, thank you." Then, Aarav leaves for his home.
____________________________
________________________________

____________________________________________________________

Riyaansh, where are you? Your Aadhya is missing you. Aadhya says with a worried and teary voice, "Riyaansh, you can't leave me like this. You promised that you would come back. Please come back to your Aadhya."

Aadhya is talking to herself when she receives a call from Vikram. She picks up the call and says, "Hello."

Hello, Aadhya, listen carefully. I need to talk to you about something urgent, said Vikram.

Sure, go ahead Vikram sir, said Aadhya.

Aadhya don't call me sir just call me, Vikram! I've have already told you it before, just call me sir., you are not only my personal assistant, you are my dearest friend whom I can share everything...

Okayy Vikram jii, now tell me what important matter did you want to discuss? Said Aadhya.

Aadhya, I have a very important task that requires me to go to America, so I want you to take care of things at the office.said Vikram.

Aadhya, I know that you're not feeling well and I couldn't come to meet you. Please forgive me. If this task wasn't important, I would have definitely come to meet you. said vikram.

Vikram ji, please don't worry. You go to America without any concern, I will take care of the office work. Aadhya is speaking with a trembling voice and tears welling up in her eyes. Vikram ji, please be careful and if you hear anything about Riyaansh, please let me know. Said Aadhya..

Don't worry, Aadhya. I will find Riyaansh and bring him back. I just need to go there quickly and see what's happening. Said Vikram

Okayy vikram jii byee take care have a save journey..said aadhya..

Okay, Aadhya, take care of yourself and don't fall sick. I want you to stay well until I come back. Said Vikram

Jii Vikram jii...said aadhya

Hmm bye, said Vikram

Byee, said Aadhya
______________________
__________________________

Vikram pov:
Aadhya, I will do anything for your happiness, even if it means bringing Riyaansh back. I just want to see you happy. I can't bear to see you with someone else. I love you so much. In these 5 years, you have taught me how to laugh, but I don't know how I will live without you, even if Riyaansh comes back.
_________________________
____________________________

Hey guys, I hope you liked the chapter. If you did, please vote and let me know. Your vote means a lot to me, so please do it. And don't forget to share this story with your Wattpad friends too!

And do follow me on Instagram account for chapter spoilers...

Instagram I'd: kiaraa.mathur

Byee, see you soon ✨