1 - 10

Chapter 1

An Nuan was reborn.

She was reborn 10 years ago when she was 22 years old. When she died, Gu Yan Sheng, her husband who was praised by the world, stabbed a dagger into her heart. He said, "An Nuan, I never loved you. I'm even tired of your body. Do you know? Yao Yao is a hundred times more enchanting than you in bed. But you're like a corpse, both cold and hard..."

Cold and hard?!

An Nuan didn't cry or make a fuss. Her good upbringing made her just endure the heart-wrenching pain.

"Don't you love me so much? Then die to make way for me and Yao Yao. I'll be grateful to you!"

The sinister voice was accompanied by the sharp dagger being pulled out from her heart.

Blood instantly splattered on his gentle and handsome face, showing his ruthlessness to the fullest extent. The corners of his mouth raised into an indifferent smile... As if the one facing him wasn't the wife who had silently dedicated herself to him for 10 years.

Until her death, An Nuan's eyes remained wide open, vowing to engrave this man's cruelty deep into her bones!

They had been married for 10 years.

The two were childhood sweethearts with similar family backgrounds.

An Nuan was talented in zither, chess, calligraphy and painting since she was little. After marrying Gu Yan Sheng at the age of 22, she hid all of her talents, dutifully fulfilling her role as a wife, giving up everything for his sake, doing her best to help him succeed, assisting him to go from a prestigious clan to one of the top families.

She never expected that one day, Gu Yan Sheng would kill her with his own hands, and use the extermination of the An clan as the betrothal gift for his beloved!

She hated him.

Hated him to the bone.

Fortunately, heaven has eyes!

This car accident allowed her to return to this year before she got married.

An Nuan bit her lip tightly.

She stared closely at the man in front of her who had crashed into her bridal sedan chair - Ye Jing Huai, the head of the four great prestigious families of North Wen Country, the third young master of the Ye family!

With a face that could bring down cities and states, 6'2" tall, a body as perfect as a sculpture, the most handsome man in Qing City, bar none.

A man born like this was actually a known playboy in Qing City. Hedonistic and promiscuous to an unmentionable degree... But the one man that Gu Yan Sheng could never defeat in their previous life!

"Is Miss An interested in me?" Ye Jing Huai's deep eyes glanced at her lightly after being stared at.

His mellow and magnetic voice carried a unique charm. The obviously flirtatious words sounded strangely pleasant from his mouth.

"Yes." She regained her composure and admitted bluntly.

At her words, the excited one wasn't Ye Jing Huai, but her best friend Xia Qi Qi. She almost exploded as she yelled, "An Nuan, did you hit your head?!

Ye Jing Huai's eyes flashed an imperceptible trace of emotion, but externally he just laughed aloofly.

"Do you know who this demon is? Do you know how scummy he is?" Xia Qi Qi yelled at An Nuan, "Other than being handsome and knowing how to play with women, he's good for nothing. Yet you actually said you're interested in him! Did you suddenly go blind?!"