131 - 140

Chapter 131

An Nuan was fully immersed in her work.

Halfway through, Luo Sijin came to report on Zhu Xingzhi and Chang Deyue handling their resignation procedures.

The two of them had lost face today, and were also too embarrassed to stay here any longer, so their resignation procedures were handled very quickly.

After Zhu Xingzhi and Chang Deyue resigned, the employees in the sales department who needed to change positions in the early stages took over and started work in the fastest way possible. In just a few days, the sales department was refreshed and work got back on track.

Having resolved all the troubles, An Nuan could now really start sales and marketing work.

She had set a goal initially, allowing only success and no failure!

She checked all the sales projects left over from the previous sales department one by one, and sorted out all the problem points.

The phone rang suddenly.

An Nuan glanced at it.

Ever since she had answered a call without checking who it was last time, mistaking Ye Jinghuai's call for Guo Yansheng's, she had become more mindful.

She always felt like last time she had...hurt Ye Jinghuai.

Although she didn't feel very guilty about it either.

Seeing the name "Qi Qi", she pressed the answer button, "Qi Qi."

"Tell me, where did you take my An Nuan?!" The other side said seriously.

An Nuan frowned.

Does this girl have no sense of propriety?!

"My An Nuan is not that capable, not that strong, not that sharp, so tell me, who are you really?!"

"Going crazy again?" An Nuan said speechlessly.

"Otherwise how could you have changed so much? You've become someone I don't even recognize! I saw your news coverage today, saying you scared your threatening employees so much they pissed themselves, and also that you made your company's second largest shareholder resign in shame?!" Xia Qiqi said in one breath, and was even excited, "How did you do it?! You've always been the kind to endure humiliation and suffer losses in silence, resolve major issues and play down minor ones. Now you've changed so much, how am I supposed to see you?!"

"You're jealous." An Nuan couldn't help laughing.

"Yes! Jealousy has made me unrecognizable!" The other side said fiercely, "You're so beautiful, being a vase is enough, yet you're also so talented, and you even have the audacity to be so capable! I've already been trampled underfoot by you, grinding and grinding again! I'm sorry, our friendship is over."

"Lunatic." An Nuan muttered.

She also knew that Xia Qiqi was just joking.

"But seriously, Nuan Nuan, you're really okay, aren't you?" Xia Qiqi's tone became serious again.

"I'm fine."

"How can you seem like a different person when you're fine?"

"Because I suddenly understood a truth."

"What truth?"

"Self-reliance."

"..." Xia Qiqi pouted, "It feels like you're mocking me."

Xia Qiqi was a typical parasite.

Although she didn't like her father because of her mother, she had not lacked for exorbitant pocket money from her father over the years.