111 - 120

Chapter 111

Of course An Nuan didn't agree.

Because she understood Gu Yan Sheng too well, she was very clear that he must be up to no good.

"If you want to make it clear, you can also say it on the phone," An Nuan said bluntly.

"It's hard to make it clear on the phone."

"Then don't say it."

"Just give me a chance, okay? I swear, after this time, if you don't forgive me, I won't bother you again in the future," Gu Yan Sheng's words were obviously a little urgent, as if he was afraid she would reject him, and seemed to be a little sincere as well.

Gu Yan Sheng is really good at disguising himself.

If she hadn't personally experienced it one more time, she really couldn't see at all that Gu Yan Sheng was such a cruel and vicious man.

But at that moment.

An Nuan still agreed, "Okay."

Not for any reason, just wanting to know what tricks Gu Yan Sheng was going to play again.

Just to see how disgusting he could be.

It was just so Gu Yan Sheng would have no more excuses to pester her again.

To be honest.

Now, not to mention seeing Gu Yan Sheng, just hearing his voice, she finds it disgusting.

"Then I'll pick you up after work," Gu Yan Sheng said eagerly.

"No need," An Nuan refused, "You give me the address and I'll come by myself."

"Okay." The other side didn't dare refuse An Nuan's request at all.

He was really being extremely careful.

Back then.

When they were together, it was always her making concessions to him everywhere.

Men.

Are indeed cheap creatures by nature.

After hanging up the phone.

An Nuan threw herself back into her work.

As it approached time to get off work, the phone rang.

An Nuan was engrossed in working on a marketing plan at the time, so she didn't look at the phone screen at all when she answered directly. At that moment she naturally thought it was Gu Yan Sheng urging her to get off work, after all, for Gu Yan Sheng, he didn't want to wait for her a minute longer.

While looking at the screen, she said to the phone, "Gu Yan Sheng, I have some work left to finish, it will be a while before I get off work."

After speaking.

She waited a long time, but the other side didn't respond.

An Nuan suddenly felt something was wrong.

She hurriedly picked up her phone and took a look.

She was startled to see the three words "Ye Jinghuai" on the phone screen.

She inexplicably felt a...caught in bed having an affair feeling.

An Nuan gritted her teeth.

This Ye Jinghuai guy.

After being away for two or three days, apart from taking the initiative to call her on her first day of work, he hadn't called again. And now he suddenly called...it was simply frightening.