41 - 50

Chapter 41

"So, Miss An is planning to leave wearing my pajamas?" Ye Jinghuai asked her with a mocking smile.

An Nuan only reacted at that moment to what she was currently wearing.

She gritted her teeth. "Where are my clothes?"

"Threw them away."

"Ye Jinghuai!"

"They were all your vomit, are you sure you still want them?" Ye Jinghuai raised his eyebrows.

Damn it!

Since he had thrown them away already, if she didn't wear his clothes, was she supposed to streak out of there?!

One of these days she would be so infuriated by Ye Jinghuai that she would explode on the spot.

She tried her best to calm herself down. "Within tomorrow, I'll have someone bring you a new set."

Clearly she wanted to wear them away, and then compensate him for the pajamas.

"No need for that." Ye Jinghuai smiled. "I've prepared a set of clothes for Miss An."

"..." Why didn't you say so earlier, you bastard.

"It's in the wardrobe on the right side of the room you just slept in."

An Nuan had already quickly gone upstairs.

Ye Jinghuai watched An Nuan's back as she left, the smile at the corner of his mouth seeming to grow deeper and deeper.

Inside the wardrobe.

An Nuan looked through the clothes Ye Jinghuai had prepared for her, one by one.

It had to be said, Ye Jinghuai's aesthetic sense was still there.

Although in An Nuan's opinion, the 10-year-old designs were a bit outdated, this khaki coat, black tee, and skinny jeans were truly timeless classics.

What surprised An Nuan the most was that the bra and panties she had on, the size was frighteningly accurate.

That scumbag Ye must have looked her over last night...

Nevermind.

An Nuan said, don't mind it.

Otherwise, was she supposed to look him over in return after he saw her?!

After she finished changing, she went back downstairs.

At this moment Ye Jinghuai was sitting on the sofa watching TV.

Seeing An Nuan's hurried footsteps, he casually asked, "Does it fit?"

"Can't you see for yourself?" Even though she told herself not to get angry, she just couldn't help it with Ye Jinghuai. Calm and collected was impossible.

"I can't see." Ye Jinghuai said.

As he spoke, he meaningfully glanced down at her chest area.

An Nuan hurriedly pulled her windbreaker closed tight.

No longer wanting to bother with Ye Jinghuai, she ran straight out of the villa.

Just after stepping out of the front door, she saw an expensive black sedan parked there, with a man standing next to it wearing a black suit and white gloves.

"Miss An, hello, my name is Hu Feng, Master Ye's driver. I've been ordered to drive you home now." The man was extremely respectful.

An Nuan's heart stirred slightly.