161 - 170

Chapter 161

An Nuan spent the whole night being ordered around by Ye Jinghuai.

By the end, she had truly become numb. Whenever he turned over, she would reflexively sit up in bed and then wait for his order to either get water or go to the bathroom.

Until.

The morning alarm rang.

An Nuan felt like death as she crawled out of bed.

She felt like she hadn't gotten a good hour of sleep the entire night.

And now she had to go to work.

While the man who had tormented her slept like a log.

At that moment, she really wanted to strangle him.

Yet when she got up to get out of bed, she still carefully made sure not to wake him.

This Ye Jinghuai man was simply a demon.

Clearly she hated him to no end, yet she still couldn't bear to hurt him.

An Nuan swallowed her anger as she went to wash up and get dressed and put on makeup before leaving.

She was as quiet as could be when she left the bedroom and closed the door.

She went downstairs.

Uncle Zhong had already prepared breakfast for her.

"Good morning, Madam." Uncle Zhong was always very respectful to her.

"Good morning, Uncle Zhong." An Nuan gave a faint smile.

She sat at the dining table, eating breakfast while looking at news on her phone.

Her eyes suddenly froze at that moment.

"Xingyao Mall enters Qing City with dominance, building comprehensive high-end shopping area."

Based on her sensitivity to the market, An Nuan clicked to read the full article.

The Xingyao Group was originally a chain of stores for the masses. Its supermarkets were all over the country and well known among ordinary consumers. Over the years, it had never entered the high-end consumer market or built any so-called shopping areas. Its business model was always to take over department stores in existing shopping areas and monopolize groceries. In An Nuan's memory, at least in the past decade, she had never heard of Xingyao Group wanting to build its own shopping area.

And she remembered the chairman of Xingyao Group was surnamed Tong.

An Nuan quickly exited the news app and opened a web encyclopedia, searching for Xingyao Group.

The chairman was Tong Limin. His children...second daughter Tong Zhitong.

An Nuan understood instantly.

She opened the news app again and carefully checked the address of the shopping area Tong Zhitong wanted to build. It was at the metro station right after Guangming Building's station. In other words, the geographical location of the shopping area Xingyao Group wanted to build was clearly superior to Guangming Building. And now they were starting powerful publicity from the beginning, especially using Xingyao's accumulated customer traffic over the years operating its chain of supermarkets. It would be easy for them to crush Guangming Building which was still an "uncompleted building".

An Nuan's expression was clearly a bit ugly.

Tong Zhitong was deliberately opposing her!

She had to admire this woman.