191 - 200

Chapter 191

"An Nuan!" On the other end of the phone came Ye Jinghuai's hurried voice.

Ye Jinghuai was holding his phone, his whole body shaking.

"An Nuan, answer me!" Ye Jinghuai's voice was clearly somewhat out of control.

Qin Jiang was by Ye Jinghuai's side at this moment.

He looked at Ye Jinghuai's expression.

What on earth had happened that would make Brother Huais voice change like this?

The Ye Jinghuai from before would never be so...tense.

Just as Qin Jiang was about to open his mouth...

Ye Jinghuai clenched his phone tightly and said to him, "Something happened to An Nuan. Go find out right now which section of road between An's Group headquarters and my villa had a major traffic accident. Where exactly did the accident happen, were there any surveillance cameras nearby, and if so, have someone pull up the footage. Also, prepare the private jet to fly back to Qing City immediately!"

Qin Jiang wanted to ask something but when he saw Ye Jinghuai's expression, he truly couldn't get any words out.

He nodded in acquiescence.

He took out his phone and walked to the side to swiftly make arrangements.

At this moment, Ye Jinghuai hurriedly dialed another number.

The call connected quickly on the other end. "Brother Huais"

"Isn't Tong Zhitong still in the capital city?" Ye Jinghuai asked straight away.

"I don't know," Ye Jingxuan said frankly. "We broke up."

"Contact Tong Zhitong for me and call me if you reach her."

"Did something happen?" Ye Jingxuan couldn't help but ask.

In all these years, he had never felt Ye Jinghuai be nervous before. At this moment, the feeling he was giving off was completely different from usual.

Just what had happened that could make the eternally unchanging Ye Jinghuai sound so different even when he spoke!

"I suspect Tong Zhitong made a move against An Nuan."

Ye Jingxuan was clearly stunned for a moment.

So.

Tong Zhitong still chose to walk down a dead end after all.

He said, "Alright, I'll go find Tong Zhitong right away."

"Call me or Qin Jiang if you have any updates."

"Got it."

Ye Jinghuai abruptly hung up the phone.

Just then, Qin Jiang also walked over with a grave expression. "People have already been sent to investigate where the accident happened. I've also had them pull up traffic surveillance footage from across Qing City from when the accident happened until now. Brother Huais, shall we leave now?"

"Leave now!"

Qin Jiang watched as Ye Jinghuai strode out, moving fast and urgently.

At that moment, even if the sky itself had collapsed around Ye Jinghuai, he would still rush back immediately to save An Nuan.

So Qin Jiang didn't try to persuade him further.

He stated plainly, "The car is waiting outside. The private jet has been arranged and will be ready for takeoff by the time we reach the airport. Estimated time of arrival back in Qing City is 2 hours."