101 - 110

Chapter 101

An Nuan faced all the people in the high-level conference room.

She smiled slightly, and said neither humbly nor arrogantly, "Does Director Chang think there is something improper about me taking on the position of Market Sales Director?"

"Nonsense!" Chang Deyue's face sank, obviously very unfriendly.

"What does Director Chang find improper about me?" An Nuan's attitude remained steady, and she did not appear flustered at all by someone questioning her.

"First, the An Group is ranked second among state-owned enterprises in North Wen Country. Within the group, only elites are present, even the most basic employees must be graduates of universities ranked in the top 50 nationwide, or have rich experience and outstanding achievements. Second, previous Market Sales Directors of the An Group have all been employees over 35 years old who have slowly worked their way up from the bottom with abundant market experience and outstanding performance. No one has ever been parachuted in directly like this." Chang Deyue listed two points, looking at An Nuan with utter disdain, "Tell me, Miss An, without education, experience, or even ability, how do you feel you can serve as the Sales Director of one of the top 100 companies in the world?"

His words were well-reasoned.

Obviously prepared beforehand.

An Nuan glanced around at everyone present without any change in expression, glanced at An YanKun, seeing his sarcastic yet smug smile, not hiding it at all.

Her eyes flickered.

She glanced at An Yanyuan.

Seeing that he clearly wanted to speak up for her.

At that moment, she spoke directly, "Regarding Director Chang's doubts about me, I understand and fully acknowledge them. Without mentioning the An Group's national status, just based on me, a clueless little girl, it is indeed difficult to take on such heavy responsibilities."

"Hmph." Chang Deyue sneered, looking down on her.

He probably thought after being admonished like this a couple times, the little girl would become timid.

At that moment, An YanKun was naturally also very happy.

This high-level meeting was deliberately organized by him, to have Chang Deyue publicly humiliate An Nuan, which was also deliberately arranged by him. On one hand, it was to get back at his daughter, to let An Nuan know that just because she was An Yanyuan's daughter did not mean she could casually bully An Xiao, she did not yet have that privilege! On the other hand, of course, he did not want An Nuan to appear in the An Group. Even if she were to appear, she absolutely could not hold such a high position, he absolutely could not let An Nuan accomplish anything in the group, in case it ruined his big plans, the losses would be too great.

In such an advanced conference room.

A group of people ganging up against An Nuan like this.

An Yanyuan naturally could not stand to see it happen.

He also expected that today's meeting, convened by high-level executives, definitely harbored ill intent towards An Nuan, but standing from a fair and just perspective, he also could not be too protective of An Nuan, so he naturally agreed, just did not expect that some people really would not give him any face.

He spoke again.

But his voice was suppressed by An Nuan.

"However, since I can appear here, since I have assumed the position of Sales Director, I must have my reasons for taking on this role."