21 - 30

Chapter 21

"Alright." After hesitating for 2 minutes, An Yanyuan agreed.

He hesitated because his family was really not used to being high-profile.

The only reason he didn't hesitate anymore was because he didn't want his wife to really suffer outside.

In this lifetime, he really hadn't given Li YaJu anything. Even their wedding back then was low-key because of his mother's dissatisfaction with Li YaJu.

Ever since then, he had never held any banquets for Li YaJu.

Her birthdays, their wedding anniversaries, were all spent quietly at home.

He really didn't expect that their family's warmth would make outsiders misunderstand Li YaJu like this.

When he thought about it carefully.

Ever since they got married.

Not to mention what outsiders thought of Li YaJu, even his mother and sister-in-law looked down on Li YaJu with disdain.

Previously he didn't want to provoke any family conflicts.

But it really was too unfair to Li YaJu.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he got.

An Yanyuan said, "On your mum's 50th birthday that day, I will definitely make her the happiest woman in the world!"

"I knew my dad loved my mum very much." An Nuan said happily, "I'll take care of the banquet arrangements. Dad just has to give mum a surprise according to my arrangements that time."

"Alright." An Yanyuan still had 100% trust in his daughter, "But don't overwork yourself."

"Don't worry." An Nuan smiled brilliantly, "On mum's birthday, I will definitely make you and mum the highlights of the event, no, the highlights of the entire nation!"

"I'll listen to you on everything." An Yanyuan had a doting expression.

He was also rather looking forward to it.

"It's late, dad should sleep earlier."

"You should rest early too."

"Okay."

An Yanyuan went upstairs first.

An Nuan sat in the living room for a while.

Preparing this birthday banquet wasn't just to set a trap for Gu Yan Sheng, but also because she really didn't want her mother to suffer any longer.

All those years.

In the years she married Gu Yan Sheng.

Her mother was even looked down upon by Gu Yan Sheng's mother. Disdain could be heard in her words anytime towards her mother. But because she didn't want things to be difficult for her in the Gu family, her mother always endured it. And she herself, in order to be a good daughter-in-law, deliberately ignored her mother's grievances.

Thinking about it now, she really hated herself for it!

For a Gu Yan Sheng, she really lived without any sense of self!

An Nuan gnashed her teeth.

In this lifetime, she would never repeat the same mistakes again. She would definitely repay them doubly!

...

In a flash.

Half a month passed.

Tomorrow would be her mother's birthday banquet.