181 - 190

Chapter 181

When Xia Qiqi hung up the phone, it was already 2 o'clock in the morning.

She was moved just thinking about what An Nuan had done for her.

She got excited just thinking about it.

If An Nuan were a man, she would immediately give herself to him.

She put down her phone, which had very little battery left.

If it weren't for that scumbag Ye Jinghuai, she could have chatted with An Nuan for a while longer.

She even felt like he had done it on purpose, deliberately making up an excuse to trick An Nuan into bed.

Thinking about that big grey wolf Ye Jinghuai...

She felt like their An Nuan would be ravaged by him, leaving not even a bone behind.

Just as she was tossing and turning, preparing to go to sleep.

The phone suddenly rang again.

This late into the night, it definitely wouldn't be An Nuan.

An Nuan was such a disciplined woman, she felt like An Nuan was still a little girl who hadn't grown up yet, how could an adult go to bed at 10pm and get up at 6am.

More like go to bed at 6am and get up at 10pm.

She looked at the caller ID.

Sure enough.

It was one of her party animal friends.

She answered, "I'm not going out tonight."

She was already in bed, she didn't want to go out.

Plus, she was getting married soon.

She had to behave herself before getting married.

If the media caught her partying, who knows what nasty things they would say about her, she didn't want Nie Ziming to suffer any grievances.

She had even decided.

After getting married, she wouldn't go clubbing anymore either.

She would just quietly be Nie Ziming's little rice weevil, at worst if she got bored she could go work at Nie Ziming's company as his personal secretary, then they could go to work and get off work together everyday...

She was already looking forward to experiencing that kind of life.

"I didn't call you to come out." Clearly the sound of music could be heard from the other end.

Xia Qiqi couldn't even hear what the other person was saying clearly, "What did you say?"

"Wait a second, let me find a quiet place." There were some shuffling sounds, and finally it became quiet on the phone, she said, "I didn't call you to come out..."

"Then why did you call me? To borrow money?" Xia Qiqi already knew it was nothing good.

"Will you let me finish talking?!"

"Go ahead."

"Do you know who I saw at the club tonight?" The other side spoke mysteriously.

"Can you stop beating around the bush? It's the middle of the night, I'm dead tired." Xia Qiqi said impatiently.

"You're no fun." The other side complained, then directly said, "I saw Xiao Nanchen, I saw Xiao Nanchen leave with the club's hottest hostess."

Xia Qiqi's hand holding the phone paused for a moment.