81 - 90

Chapter 81

"How is she still..." Ye Jingjing felt extremely uncomfortable.

She looked like she could collapse again at any moment.

Normally, at this time, the whole family would have gathered around, worried that she might have any slight mishap.

However, now, everyone just looked at her like that, doing nothing.

They looked at her coldly, without any movement.

Ye Jingjing didn't think too much about it either. Her eyes were red, "I really don't want to see her, I really don't want to see her, can't you not let me see her?"

She was using her own fragility to gain everyone's attention and sympathy.

At that moment, she even staggered back a little.

It was as if she was about to faint at any moment.

She didn't believe that even like this, they would still remain indifferent.

"Why did you wrong An Nuan!" Ye Lu Ping suddenly shouted loudly!

It seemed that even the whole villa shook.

Not only were all the people in the hall shocked.

Ye Jingjing was also shocked at that moment, even forgetting that she was about to faint.

She just stared blankly at her father, staring at him for the first time in her life, yelling at her furiously.

Just because of An Nuan, he was like this to her?!

Ye Jingjing's tears rolled down her cheeks in large drops, looking extremely wronged, "Dad, I'm not wronging my third sister-in-law, I also said that I believe she didn't kill Pan Mila, but because of the unpleasantness between them yesterday, I can't control thinking in that direction, but I know for sure that it has nothing to do with my sister-in-law, but but I can't control myself either, I...really feel terrible."

She still looked so pitiful with tears on her face.

She still looked so helpless and pitiful, making people feel distressed.

An Nuan just watched Ye Jingjing's performance like this.

Everyone watched like this.

This was when they really witnessed what it means to "want to be a whore but also want to set up a chastity archway"!

"Still not telling the truth!" Ye Lu Ping was so angry that his body was shaking.

Recalling the recording he had just heard and Ye Jingjing's completely different appearance now, he was so angry that his lungs were about to explode.

He had never imagined.

He had really never imagined that his daughter, who he always thought was as kind as an angel, was actually so vicious inside!

It was simply a disgrace to their Ye family!

The love they gave her, was it really helping her, or making her become like this, this teeth-gritting appearance!

"Okay, I won't blame my third sister-in-law anymore, I won't blame her anymore." Ye Jingjing cried miserably, "It was Pan Mila who fell into the swimming pool and drowned by herself, I won't blame my sister-in-law, I will go back to my room right away, I won't say anything anymore in the future, in the future...it's all my fault, it was me who made it difficult for everyone, it was me..."

Saying that, she turned around to leave.

Her self-blaming and painful appearance, if one didn't know her true face,