141 - 150

Chapter 141

An Nuan never expected this.

Gu Yan Sheng could be so scheming to this extent.

He intentionally wanted to sow discord.

Unfortunately,

he didn't know that she and Ye Jinghuai had a marriage of convenience, pursuing interests rather than emotions.

In the next second, she saw Ye Jinghuai striding over.

He grabbed her arm directly, exerting force.

An Nuan suddenly bumped into Ye Jinghuai's chest.

It was a bit painful.

An Nuan rubbed her nose.

Is he out of his mind?!

Then she heard Ye Jinghuai's low, cold voice saying, "Instead of worrying about someone else's wife, Gu Young Master should pay more attention to his own reputation. I heard that the Gu Corporation has been experiencing frequent stock market declines, evaporating tens of billions, all because of Gu Young Master's influence."

"The instability of the Gu Corporation is just a normal fluctuation in the business market. Ye Third Young Master has never dealt with business matters, so he shouldn't spout nonsense and become a laughingstock," Gu Yan Sheng pretended, his tone tinged with sarcasm.

Ye Jinghuai sneered.

At that moment, An Nuan, who was lying in Ye Jinghuai's arms, also sneered.

Gu Yan Sheng had no idea that in the coming years, even decades, Ye Jinghuai would drive him crazy!

Ye Jinghuai's abilities surpassed everyone's imagination.

"Since Gu Young Master is so confident, let's pretend I didn't say anything just now," Ye Jinghuai seemed disdainful of entangling with Gu Yan Sheng. He coldly added, "But remember this, Gu Young Master. An Nuan is now my wife, Ye Jinghuai. It's best if you don't lay a finger on her!"

Gu Yan Sheng's face darkened.

Ye Jinghuai hugged An Nuan and left. Before leaving, he paused for a moment, and with a bloodthirsty tone, he added, "Wherever you touch her, I'll cut you there!"

Having said that,

he left with An Nuan, striding away.

Gu Yan Sheng clenched his fists.

This spoiled brat shouldn't think he can really threaten him.

Even though Ye Jinghuai's appearance just now was genuinely eerie and terrifying.

His eyes turned cold.

Anyway,

he won't have it easy.

No one will have it easy!

...

Ye Jinghuai hugged An Nuan and left.

But instead of returning to the main hall, Ye Jinghuai took her to another secluded corner, forcefully pressing her against the wall. He said, "Wasn't the lesson from last time enough?!"

An Nuan felt that Ye Jinghuai's temper was truly explosive at this moment.

Couldn't he see that Gu Yan Sheng did it on purpose?!

It was obvious that he deliberately tried to sow discord and he fell for it.

Is he stupid?!

An Nuan couldn't help but get angry too. She shouted at Ye Jinghuai, "Why are you so angry? Gu Yan Sheng clearly did it on purpose to create conflict between us!"