121 - 130

Chapter 121

Qin Jiang came back from the restroom to the private room.

Ye Jinghuai was sitting in the private room drinking alcohol. In addition to Ye Jinghuai, there was also Ye Jingxuan and Tong Zhitong.

"Where is Nanchen?" Ye Jinghuai asked Qin Jiang. It had been a long time since he saw him come back.

"He was taken away by that witch Xia Qiqi," Qin Jiang said helplessly. He really did not have a good impression of Xia Qiqi. Back then, Xiao Nanchen was heartbroken because of Xia Qiqi. He was really afraid that he would make the same mistake again.

"Since Nanchen is gone, I'll go back too," Ye Jinghuai put down his glass. The main character tonight was Xiao Nanchen. Everyone was here to welcome him back to the country. Now that the main character had left, it was time to disperse.

"Let's go together," Ye Jingxuan chimed in.

Qin Jiang was a little speechless. Did they have to be such a wet blanket?! They were in a hurry to go back before it was even 12 o'clock?!

"I'm going to the restroom, Zhitong, wait for me at the door," Ye Jingxuan said.

"Okay," Tong Zhitong agreed.

The few of them walked out of the private room together.

When they got to the front door, just as Ye Jinghuai was about to get in the car,

"Jinghuai," Tong Zhitong suddenly called out to him.

Ye Jinghuai paused for a moment.

"I want to break up with Jingxuan," Tong Zhitong said directly.

"That's your business," Ye Jinghuai said coldly.

"I've tried, I can't love any man other than you,"

"That's also your own business,"

"I know you and An Nuan have a marriage of convenience. I'm willing to wait for you," Tong Zhitong said somewhat agitatedly.

Qin Jiang really didn't feel it was appropriate for him to intervene in this love triangle.

He, Ye Jinghuai, Ye Jingxuan and Tong Zhitong were classmates. To be more precise, their relationship was more than just classmates.

There were many secrets hidden between them, so their relationship could be described as very close.

At the beginning, everything was fine between them.

Suddenly one day, Tong Zhitong said she had fallen in love with Ye Jinghuai.

To the extent that she was willing to die for him.

After being rejected by Ye Jinghuai multiple times, she tried to commit suicide for him.

The suicide attempt failed, and she did not get an ounce of pity from Ye Jinghuai. Tong Zhitong angrily slept with Ye Jingxuan to get back at him.

Ye Jingxuan actually had feelings for Tong Zhitong, but because Tong Zhitong had always liked Ye Jinghuai, he never revealed his own emotions. After getting involved with Tong Zhitong, they naturally became boyfriend and girlfriend.

In fact, anyone with eyes could see that there was only Ye Jinghuai in Tong Zhitong's eyes.

It was only a matter of time before Ye Jingxuan and Tong Zhitong broke up.

In fact, before An Nuan appeared,

Qin Jiang also felt that in the end, Ye Jinghuai would still end up with Tong Zhitong. After all, among so many women, only Tong Zhitong truly knew what kind of person Ye Jinghuai was. Only Tong Zhitong could barely get close to Ye Jinghuai.