171 - 180

Chapter 171

An Nuan gritted her teeth and turned to glare at Xia Qiqi, "Be quiet, it's starting soon."

Xia Qiqi frowned clearly, wearing a displeased expression.

Fortunately, at that moment, the host's voice sounded from the stage.

Everyone's attention was immediately drawn to the host.

"Thank you all for attending Celina's new season product launch. The new products we are presenting this time include high-end women's bags, couture dresses, fashionable casual wear, elegant western-style dresses..." The host was enthusiastic and passionate.

Once the opening remarks were over, the live fashion show began.

"First, we will showcase our flagship fashion women's bags for this year. These bags were personally designed by Anthony, our chief designer for Celina's handbags. This time, the designer has perfectly integrated ethnic elements into the design. You can see the saddle bag in the hands of our first model, with exquisite tailoring and hand embroidery in the bottom right corner. It's simple, elegant, and exudes an exotic charm..." The host tirelessly explained each new product.

At some point, Xia Qiqi had switched seats with Luo Si and was now sitting next to An Nuan.

She whispered in An Nuan's ear, "I'm here to attend this new product launch to choose items for my wedding. Give me some advice later, though I might not necessarily listen."

She seemed excited as she spoke.

She was clearly immersed in the joy of her upcoming wedding.

An Nuan looked at Xia Qiqi's proud expression and ignored her.

After all, Xia Qiqi's wedding, which was about to take place, would not be what she wanted.

"Next, we have our featured couture dresses for this year. First up is the new collection by our rising star designer, Lugaro. She uses bold colors and intricate palace-style details to create luxurious and grand dresses... Special thanks to our chief model, Miss Tong Zhitong, for returning to the stage! Let's welcome her with a dazzling appearance!"

The host's infectious voice completely energized the atmosphere of the event.

It even brought about the first climax of the launch.

Everyone couldn't help but look towards the runway, where a woman, surrounded by other models, confidently walked out.

"Who?!" Xia Qiqi looked at the woman in front of her and felt a vague sense of familiarity but couldn't remember suddenly.

"Ye Jingxuan's ex-girlfriend," An Nuan explained.

Her gaze also fell on Tong Zhitong, who was truly radiant.

At this moment on the stage, Tong Zhitong looked different from when An Nuan had seen her in the dress area earlier.

Tong Zhitong appeared even more proud now.

Just as the spotlight shone on her, one could clearly feel her innate queen-like aura and a touch of arrogance.

Tong Zhitong's stride stopped abruptly in front of An Nuan.

She glanced down at the stage, and the smile on her lips clearly showed how triumphant she felt.

In fact, the stage lights were too bright to see what was happening below.

This action was meant solely for An Nuan's benefit.

Xia Qiqi frowned, clearly sensing that this woman had ill intentions towards An Nuan. She bluntly asked, "Do you have a grudge against this woman?!"