001

As Amelia and Aurora strolled home from school.

their backpacks slung over their shoulders and the chatter of other students fading behind them.

"So, Amelia, are you ready for auditions?" Aurora asked as she glanced over at her friend.

Amelia's face lit up with excitement at the mention of the school production. "Oh, you bet I am!" she exclaimed, her voice bubbling with enthusiasm. "I've been waiting for this all year! This time, I'm going to nail it."

Aurora chuckled, knowing Amelia's determination all too well. "Of course you will," she replied"You always do. You practically own the stage every time you step foot on it."

Amelia grinned at the compliment, her confidence bolstered by Aurora's words. "Thanks, Rora! I'm aiming for the lead role this year, and I'm not taking no for an answer."

Aurora nodded in encouragement " wait what even is the school production this year ?"

" the little mermaid " Aurora smiled in acknowledgement her attention diverted back to her phone as it buzzed in her hand.

Walkie talkie Auri

Walkie talkie
Auri

Walkie talkie
Oreo

Walkie talkie
Rory

Walkie talkie
Come on answer I'm giving all the nicknames

Auri
Sorry I was just in math

Walkie talkie
Oh shit I'm sorry

Auri
Noooo it's fine I had my phone on silent Anyway just walking home from school

Walkie Talkie
With Ameliaaa

Auri
OFC

Walkie Talkie
Knew itt

Walkie talkie
Anyway what are u doing this weekend since it's Friday today so

Auri
I have no idea but today I'm with Romeo and Amelia

Walkie talkie
We could hang out if u want on Saturday?

Auri
Ya sure would love too

Walkie talkie
YESSS anyway I gtg volleyball trials are starting

Auri
OH YA YOU'LL DO GREATGOOD LUCK LOVE UU

Walkie talkie
Love u toooo