007

Rory💋 9 minutes agoHe's staring into my soul help

Rory💋 9 minutes ago
He's staring into my soul help .
🎵- slut! - Taylor swift

999,912

💬
200,099

9,000

Us3728 
The Walker picss

User637
THERE SO CUTE

Walker Scobell ✓⃝
I'm glowing
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
No way rly !

Soph:)
Cuties
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
No u

Amelia🪐
Hmmm

Uus63
Aww

~💌~

They had just finished yet another interview for flipped

Walker and Aurora let out a sigh of relief, the tension of the questions and answers melting away as they settled into the comfort of Walker's living room.

The soft glow of the television illuminated their faces as they sat side by side on the couch, the music from Mamma Mia filling the room.

Aurora couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment wash over her as she snuggled deeper into the cushions, her eyes fixed on the screen as the movie unfolded before them.

Beside her, Walker leaned back, his arm brushing against hers as he reached for the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.

As the movie reached the iconic Lay All Your Love on Me scene, Aurora's heart began to race, her breath catching in her throat as she watched the characters dance across the screen.

She stole a glance at Walker out of the corner of her eye, her heart skipping a beat as she noticed the faint blush creeping across his cheeks.

Suddenly, Walker turned to look at her, his gaze locking with hers in a moment of shared understanding.

Aurora felt her cheeks flush with heat as she met his gaze, a flutter of anticipation stirring in the pit of her stomach.

"This parts well interesting ," Aurora whispered, her voice barely above a breath as she tore her gaze away from Walker, her heart pounding in her chest " I love it though "

"Yeah, it's great," Walker replied, his voice soft as he leaned closer to her.

For a heartbeat, they hovered on the edge of something unspoken, the tension between them crackling like electricity in the air. Aurora could feel the heat of Walker's gaze burning into her skin, his proximity sending her heart into overdrive.

But before either of them could make a move.

the door to the living room swung open, and Walker's brother Tanner stepped inside.

oblivious to the charged atmosphere between his brother and Aurora. "Hey, sorry to interrupt," he said casually, his eyes scanning the room as he searched for his charger. "I just need to grab my charger real quick."

Aurora felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment as she shifted away from Walker, the moment shattered by Tanner's unexpected intrusion.

She plastered a polite smile on her face as she watched Tanner rummage through the clutter on the coffee table, her heart still racing from the near-miss encounter.

As Tanner finally found his charger and made his exit, the room fell into an awkward silence, the tension between Walker and Aurora lingering in the air like an unspoken promise.

They exchanged a sheepish glance, their cheeks flushing with embarrassment as they tried to shake off the awkwardness of the moment.

But as the movie resumed and the familiar strains of Mamma Mia filled the room once more, Walker and Aurora found themselves drawn back into the world of the film, the lingering tension between them fading into the background as they lost themselves in the music and the magic of the moment.

— Daylight —

What do you think is gonna happen next comment your thoughts