006

Rory💋✓⃝ 10 minutes agoBro the lighting in this anyway the trees in the background hello ? Anyways I love spending time up in those trees🎵- G

Bro the lighting in this anyway the trees in the background hello ? Anyways I love spending time up in those trees
🎵- G.O.A.T - Eric Belinger

999,912

💬
200,099

9,000

Us3728
SHE LOOKS SO GOOD

Rian McCririck
I hate it when she does that
- reply
Walker Scobell ✓⃝
I like the think there be at least a chance the bus won't show up

Irene moore🍓 ✓⃝
RORY AND IREENE REUNITING SOON...
- reply
Walker Scobell  ✓⃝
And Walker just a reminder
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
VERY SOON .. Walker stfu

Amelia🪐✓⃝
MY PRETTY GIRLLLL
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
NOO YOUUU

Soph :)
THE LIGHTING UR EYESSS
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
Stoppp🤭🤭

Landon Gordon
MISS JULI BAKER
- reply
Rory💋 ✓⃝
LANDONNNNN

Romeo 🕸️ ✓⃝
WE MISS U DOWN HERE
- reply
Rory💋 ✓⃝
BRO ME TO MEOOOO

~💋~

Walker walked into the living room, fidgeting with the edge of his book as his grandfather ( Tom ) called him over. The old man's gaze held a hint of curiosity as he gestured for Bryce to sit beside him.

"Bryce. May I speak with you?" his grandfather asked, his voice soft yet filled with an unexpected seriousness.

Bryce shifted uncomfortably, unsure of what his grandfather wanted to discuss. "What?" he responded, a slight edge of impatience in his tone.

"Have a seat, son," his grandfather urged gently, patting the space next to him on the worn-out sofa. "Tell me about your friend Juli Baker."

Bryce hesitated for a moment before reluctantly taking a seat. He wasn't used to his grandfather showing interest in his life, especially not in his friendships. But there was something in the old man's eyes that made Bryce want to open up, if only for a moment.

"Well," Bryce began, his voice hesitant as he tried to find the right words. "Juli... she's not exactly my friend."

His grandfather raised an eyebrow, silently urging him to continue.

Bryce sighed, running a hand through his hair as he struggled to put his thoughts into words. "It's just... she's different, you know? She's always doing these... these things that no one else would ever think of."

His grandfather nodded slowly, his expression unreadable as he listened intently.

"And there's this tree," Bryce continued, his voice growing more animated as he recounted his encounters with Juli. "She's always climbing it, like it's the most important thing in the world."