Epolioge

they stood on the cusp of their eighteenth summer.

Aurora and Walker found themselves at a crossroads, their futures stretching out before them like an open road waiting to be traveled.

With graduation looming on the horizon, they knew that the time had come to make choices that would shape the course of their lives.

But amidst the uncertainty and excitement of what lay ahead, one thing remained constant—the bond that had formed between them, strong and unyielding despite the passage of time.

From childhood friends to lovers , Aurora and Walker shared a connection that transcended words, a silent understanding that spoke volumes without a single syllable being uttered.

As they prepared to embark on the next chapter of their lives, Aurora and Walker knew that their relationship would be tested in ways they had never imagined.

But they also knew that as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm that came their way.

For eighteen summers had come and gone, each one filled with laughter and tears, triumphs and tribulations.

And as they stood on the threshold of adulthood, Aurora and Walker knew that the best was yet to come—a future filled with endless possibilities and the promise of a love that would stand the test of time.

— Daylight —
This is the end of daylight YALL I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH
GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WALKER BOOK CALLED MINE OUT NOW