004

the day of filming the kiss scene approached, both Walker and Aurora found themselves immersed in their own preparations, each grappling with their own set of nerves and emotions.

In her trailer, Aurora paced back and forth, her phone pressed to her ear as she spoke to her best friend, Amelia.

"I know it's just acting, but what if I mess it up?" she confessed, her voice tinged with anxiety. "What if he thinks I'm a bad kisser what if he hates me !"

Amelia's reassuring words floated through the line, offering comfort and support to her friend. "You've got this, Aurora. Just remember to breathe and trust in your instincts," she encouraged. "And besides, it's not going to be the last time you kiss him "

Auroras eyes  widened  "Amelia " she admitted, feeling a sense of calm settle over her.

" but thanks anyways I'll call you after " With a deep breath, she ended the call and turned her attention back to the task at hand.

Meanwhile, in his own trailer, Walker stood before the mirror, running a hand through his hair as he rehearsed his lines under his breath. "You've been waiting for this moment ," he muttered to himself, his reflection staring back at him with determination.

Despite his attempts to appear confident, Walker couldn't shake the butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

Finally, the moment arrived, and Walker and Aurora found themselves standing face to face on set, their hearts pounding in unison as they prepared to shoot the kiss scene. The air crackled with anticipation.

As the director called action, Walker and Aurora moved closer together, kneeling side by side as they prepared to plant the tree. The sun cast a warm glow over the grassy meadow, lending an air of tranquility to the scene.

As they worked together, their hands brushed against each other, sending a jolt of electricity coursing through their veins. Aurora's heart skipped a beat at the accidental touch, her cheeks flushing with a hint of pink.

Caught up in the moment, Walker turned to Aurora, their eyes meeting in silent understanding. Without a word, he reached out, his fingers hesitantly intertwining with hers as they shared a fleeting moment of connection.

Their hands lingered together, the warmth of their touch sending shivers down Aurora's spine. For a heartbeat, time seemed to stand still as they gazed at each other, the world around them fading into the background.

And then, as if guided by an invisible force, Walker leaned in, his lips brushing against Aurora's in a tender, tentative kiss. It was a brief moment, but it felt like an eternity as they lost themselves in the sweetness of the embrace.

As they pulled away, a flush of warmth spread across Aurora's cheeks, her heart racing with exhilaration. Their eyes met, sharing a silent acknowledgment of the unspoken bond that had formed between them.

And then, as the director called cut, Walker and Aurora pulled away from each other, their chests rising and falling with the rush of adrenaline. For a moment, they simply stood there, their eyes locked in silent acknowledgment of the electric chemistry they had just shared.

 For a moment, they simply stood there, their eyes locked in silent acknowledgment of the electric chemistry they had just shared

— Daylight —

Ya so here's your flashback