007

Rory💋 6 minutes agoFootball match🎵-  sweater weather - the neighborhood

Rory💋 6 minutes ago
Football match
🎵- sweater weather - the neighborhood

999,912

💬
200,099

9,000

Us3728
I go to her school and Walker was there

User637
SHES SO PRETTY

Gracie Abrams ✓⃝
GOOD LUCK PRETTY GIRL
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
HOLY SHIT GRACIE NOTICED ME AAA

Soph:)
MISS YOU POOKIE
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
MISS U MORE

Amelia🪐
WE ARE GONNA WIN
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
I KNOW

Walker Scobell✓⃝
You did great
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
ya ya

Ireene Moore 🍓
GOOF LUCK CHILD
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
THANKS MOTHRR

Us738
HER EYES

User637
SLAY SHE IS SO GOOD

Romeo🕸️ ✓⃝
GOOD LUCK
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
THANK YOU
- reply
Romeo🕸️ ✓⃝
YOU ARE WELCOME

~💌~

As the day of the highly anticipated football game approached, the excitement in the air was palpable

. Aurora and Amelia had been practicing tirelessly, honing their skills and preparing for the big match.

As they arrived at the stadium, their nerves were tingling with anticipation, eager to showcase their talents on the field.

"Hey, look, there's Walker!" Aurora pointed, a wide smile spreading across her face.

Amelia followed her gaze and grinned. "Aw your little boyfriend oh And there's Romeo! He made it!"

Sure enough, Romeo was making his way through the crowd, a determined look on his face as he navigated his way towards them.

"Looks like we've got our own personal cheer squad," Aurora remarked, her heart fluttering at the sight of Walker's familiar face.

The game kicked off, and Aurora and Amelia threw themselves into the action with everything they had. They moved across the field with determination, their teamwork and skill evident with each pass and tackle. The cheers of the crowd filled the air, spurring them on as they fought for victory.

As the game progressed, the tension mounted, with both teams giving it their all in pursuit of victory. Aurora and Amelia's team fought valiantly, their determination unwavering even as the clock ticked down.

Finally, the moment they had been waiting for arrived – the final whistle blew, signaling the end of the game. Aurora and Amelia's team emerged victorious, their cheers echoing across the field as they celebrated their hard-fought win.

"Good job love " Walker exclaimed, wrapping her in a tight hug as she made her way off the field.

" thanks walkie , also did you see Gracie Abrems noticed me ! "

Walker kissed her cheek " so I noticed "

Amelia's eyes widened in surprise as Romeo approached her, a bouquet of flowers in hand. "These are for you," he said softly, offering her the flowers with a shy smile.

Amelia's heart skipped a beat as she accepted the flowers, her cheeks flushing with color. "Thank you," she replied, her voice filled with gratitude.

Before she could say another word, Romeo leaned in and pressed his lips to hers in a gentle kiss. Amelia's eyes widened in surprise, but as she melted into the kiss, a wave of warmth washed over her.

"Aww, look at them!" Aurora exclaimed, nudging Walker teasingly.

— Daylight —