011

Aurora and Walker sat on the edge of the bed, their fingers intertwined as they leaned in for a kiss.

Aurora's cheeks flushed with a rosy hue, a shy smile gracing her lips.

Walker brushed a lock of hair from her face, his touch gentle and affectionate as he gazed into her eyes, his own filled with adoration.

Without breaking their gaze, they slowly reclined onto the bed, the soft mattress enveloping them in its embrace.

Aurora reached for the remote control, her fingers grazing against Walker's as she navigated to their favorite movie.

"Mind if we watch something?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper as she searched his gaze for approval.

Walker shook his head, a smile playing on his lips. "Not at all," he replied, his voice warm with affection.

"What do you have in mind?"Aurora grinned, a playful glint in her eye as she selected a 10 things I hate about you

"I thought we could use a little dose of nostalgia," she said, pressing play with a sense of anticipation.

As the movie began to play, they settled into the pillows, their bodies pressed close together as they lost themselves in the music and memories.

Walker reached for his phone, snapping a quick photo of them cuddled up on the bed, their smiles illuminated by the soft glow of the screen.

With a mischievous grin, Walker posted the photo to his Instagram, adding a caption that captured the essence of their moment:

~🩰~

@Walker.Scobell

Liked by @BradyNoon , @ConnerNoon and 972,927 othersWalker

Walker.Scobell : mine❤️

Comments

Use782 : UM WHAT

@BradyNoon : WALKER DUDE WRONG ACCOUNT

@Amelia_Martinez : RORA AND WALKER THIS IS THE WRONG ACCOUNT

Use728. SINCE A WHEN

US8@o : NO HES MNE

@use829 :AWWWW I KNEW IT

Load more comments

The morning sun streamed through the curtains, casting a soft golden glow over the room as Aurora stirred from her sleep. Blinking her eyes open, she reached for her phone on the nightstand, her fingers fumbling in the dim light as she unlocked the screen.Aurora's heart skipped a beat as she saw the flood of notifications lighting up her phone—

Instagram, Facebook, Twitter—all ablaze with activity. Confusion etched across her features, she tapped on the Instagram icon, her eyes widening in disbelief as she scrolled through her feed.

And there it was—a photo of her and Walker, cuddled up on the bed, smiles lighting up their faces as they basked in the morning light.

Aurora's breath caught in her throat as she realized the gravity of the situation—Walker had unknowingly posted their private moment for the world to see.

"Walker," she gasped, her voice trembling as she turned to him, her eyes wide with shock.

"Did you... did you post this?"

Walker's eyes widened in realization as he glanced at the screen, his face flushing with embarrassment. "Oh no," he muttered, his heart sinking as he realized his mistake. "I didn't mean to

"Aurora's mind raced with a whirlwind of emotions—surprise, embarrassment, and a hint of amusement at the absurdity of the situation. "Well, I guess our secret's out," she said, her voice tinged with a nervous laugh.

Walker nodded, a sheepish smile spreading across his face. "I'm sorry, Aurora," he said, reaching out to gently take her hand. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Aurora squeezed his hand, her gaze softening as she looked into his eyes. "It's okay, Walker," she said, her voice filled with reassurance.

"It's actually kind of sweet, in a way."With a relieved sigh, Walker pulled her into his arms, holding her close as they lay together in the soft morning light. In that moment, surrounded by warmth and love.

— Daylight— Go read my new walker book called mine RIGHT NOW please

— Daylight—
Go read my new walker book called mine RIGHT NOW please