003

Aurora settled into her seat on the plane, her heart raced with anticipation for the journey ahead.

Beside her, Walker flashed her a grin, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Can you believe we're actually doing this?" he exclaimed, his voice filled with excitement. "Filming a movie together – it's like we talked about "

Aurora nodded, her own excitement bubbling to the surface. "I know, right? It's going to be amazing," she replied, unable to contain the smile that spread across her face.

With the hum of the engines as their backdrop, Aurora and Walker found themselves lost in conversation, their words flowing effortlessly between them.

"I can't wait to see the set," Aurora said, her eyes shining with anticipation. "And to meet the rest of the cast."

Walker nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's going to be great. But you know what's even better?" he added, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"What?" Aurora asked, her curiosity piqued.

Walker leaned in closer, his voice dropping to a whisper. "Getting to spend all this time with you," he said, his words sending a shiver down Aurora's spine.

~💌~

Aurora and Walker stepped out of the airport, they hailed a taxi to take them to their hotel. The excitement of being in a new city filled the air as they eagerly chatted about their upcoming film.

As they arrived at the hotel, Aurora's heart raced with anticipation. Stepping out of the taxi, she glanced around, taking in the bustling streets and towering buildings. Beside her, Walker paid the driver before turning to her with a grin.

"Ready to meet the rest of the cast?" he asked, his eyes shining with excitement.

Aurora nodded eagerly, her pulse quickening with anticipation. Together, they made their way into the hotel lobby, where they were greeted by the two actors who would be playing Aurora's on-screen brothers.

"Hey there!" one of them exclaimed, extending a hand with a warm smile. "I'm Jacob, and this is Jayden. We're so excited to be working with you."

Aurora returned their smiles, feeling a sense of camaraderie already forming between them. With introductions out of the way, they made their way to the check-in desk to collect their room keys.

Upon reaching their hotel room, Aurora felt a surge of excitement as she unlocked the door and stepped inside. Sophie, the actress playing her on-screen sister, was already there, unpacking her belongings.

"Hey Aurora, welcome!" Sophie exclaimed, flashing her a warm smile. "I'm so glad we're roommates. This is going to be so much fun!"

Aurora returned her smile, feeling a wave of gratitude wash over her. "Definitely," she replied, her voice filled with excitement.

" do you wanna have a sleepover ?" She asked holding face mask up

" ok course !"

~💌~

Soph:) 20 minutes agoMy lover🤞🎵-  Lover  - Taylor swift

My lover🤞
🎵- Lover  - Taylor swift

999,912

💬
200,099

9,000

Us3728
YESSS BEST DUP

User637
IF U LOVE A GIRL PLANT HER A TREE

Walker Scobell ✓⃝
THATS WHY U KEPT LAUGHING IN UR VOICE NOTE
Rory💋✓⃝
THE FACE MASK BROO
- reply
UEER6
I SHIP THEM

~💌~

"Do you know that one scene in flipped where Julie and Bryce at the end are planting a tree and Bryce puts the shovel on the floor and looks at her bro I died he's so cute!" Aurora exclaimed, her eyes lighting up with enthusiasm.

Sophie raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk crossing her lips. "So you have a thing for blondes?" she teased, her tone lighthearted.

Aurora rolled her eyes, laughing off Sophie's remark. "Oh, please," she retorted, shaking her head. "It's not like that. Walker's just a friend."

Sophie's smirk only widened at Aurora's response. "Uh-huh," she hummed, her tone dripping with skepticism. "Sure, he's just a friend."

Aurora scoffed, playfully swatting at Sophie's arm. "Seriously, Soph, you're reading too much into it," she insisted, though the blush creeping up her cheeks betrayed her words.

Sophie merely shrugged, a knowing glint in her eye. "If you say so," she replied, her tone teasing. "But I'll believe it when I see it."

Aurora rolled her eyes " okay maybe I do but just a little "

— Daylight —