003

"Welcome back to the Smart Girl Podcast!" Jess announces enthusiastically

"Welcome back to the Smart Girl Podcast!" Jess announces enthusiastically. "I'm Jess."

"And I'm Shay!" Shay chimes in.

"And I'm Aurora," Aurora adds with a smile.

"So, this is sort of like part two of our podcast journey since we announced last episode that we're switching things up!" Shay says, her excitement evident. "Basically, we used to address topics from our Smart Girl Book Guide," she continues, holding up the book for emphasis, "but now we're taking suggestions from you guys and just having some good old-fashioned girl talk. This is the place to be to talk about literally anything!"

" oh ya totally " Aurora smiles " and you also get different stories in different age perspectives since I'm fifteen Shay is eighteen and Jess is an adult so this podcast is for any girl that wants to listen "

"That's right, Shay," Jess agrees. "And before we dive into our topics today, I want to start off by congratulating Aurora on her new movie, Flipped out in theaters now!"

"Aww, thank you, Jess," Aurora responds gratefully.

" actually speaking of flipped it's going to be like the topic related kinda so today we're going to be talking about crushes and relationships !"

"Ooh, I love it!" Shay exclaims, her eyes lighting up. "Crushes and relationships—definitely juicy topics."

"Absolutely," Jess agrees, nodding. "So let's start with crushes. How do you know when you've got a crush on someone?"

"For me, it's all about that feeling of excitement whenever they're around," Aurora shares, her voice filled with enthusiasm. "You find yourself thinking about them all the time, replaying conversations in your head, and just feeling all giddy inside."

"I totally get that," Shay chimes in. "And there's that moment when you catch yourself staring at them, and you're like, 'Oops, maybe I've got a little crush.'"

"Definitely," Jess agrees with a chuckle. "Crushes can be so much fun, but they can also be nerve-wracking. How do you guys deal with the butterflies and the nerves?"

"For me, it's all about channeling that energy into something positive," Aurora replies thoughtfully. "Whether it's writing in my journal, talking to my friends about it, or even just going for a run to clear my head."

"That's a great approach," Shay says, nodding in agreement. "And I think it's important to remember that crushes are totally normal and nothing to be ashamed of. It's all part of growing up."

"Absolutely," Jess agrees. "Now, let's switch gears a bit and talk about relationships. What do you think is the most important ingredient for a successful relationship?"

"For me, it's all about communication," Shay says, her tone serious. "Being able to talk openly and honestly with your partner, and really listen to each other's needs and concerns."

"I couldn't agree more," Aurora adds, nodding in agreement. "Trust and respect are also crucial. You have to be able to trust each other and respect each other's boundaries."

"Definitely," Jess agrees. "And what about the 'friends to lovers' trope? Do you guys believe in that?"

"I think it's definitely possible for friends to develop romantic feelings for each other," Aurora says, her voice tinged with contemplation. "Sometimes, the best relationships start off as friendships because you already have that foundation of trust and compatibility."

"I totally agree," Shay adds. "And there's something really special about being with someone who knows you inside and out, someone who's been there for you through thick and thin."

As they continue their discussion.

Aurora's thoughts drift to Walker .

her co-star

Her best friend

But friends don't kiss each other

But that was for a scene

But she liked it

Then it hit her

Aurora Oddete Blake has officially  flipped for Walker Scobell

— Daylight —

This is where it starts to happen