002

As the press tour for Flipped reached its pinnacle, Walker and Aurora found themselves seated on stage, bathed in the glow of the spotlight

The interviewer, a charismatic man with a microphone in hand, stepped forward to address the audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the talented stars of Flipped, Walker Scobell and Aurora Oddete Blake ! " he announced, eliciting applause from the crowd.

Walker flashed a charming smile as he settled into his seat, glancing over at Aurora with a playful twinkle in his eyes. "Thank you for having us," he said, his voice smooth and confident.

Aurora returned his smile, her cheeks flushed with excitement. "Yes, it's a pleasure to be here," she added, her gaze meeting Walker's briefly before turning to the interviewer.

"So Aurora What attracted you to this project?"

Aurora smiled warmly, her eyes shining with enthusiasm. "Well, flipped has always been a piece of me it's been my favorite movie ever like I love it so when I found out there would um be a remake I personally flipped "

"Walker, what was the most challenging aspect of filming this project?"

Walker paused, reflecting on the question. "I think managing the chickens " he smiled 

"Aurora, can you share a memorable moment from filming?"

Aurora's eyes lit up as she recalled a particular scene. "Actually bringing back the chickens Walker tried touching one and like there were like seven of them chasing him around the backyard and it was so stupid"

"Is it true that we will be getting a behind-the-scenes short series of this film?" the interviewer inquired.

"Absolutely," Walker began, his voice brimming with excitement.

"March 29th," Aurora interjected with a smile, confirming the release date.

"Yes, March 29th. So, these behind-the-scenes videos will be coming out shortly after, maybe a day or two," Walker added, his enthusiasm contagious.

As the interview progressed, the next question was directed at Walker. "Walker, what was your favorite scene to film, and why?" the interviewer asked.

Walker leaned back in his chair, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Well, that's an easy one," he replied, his voice laced with playful charm. "My favorite scene to film was definitely the kiss scene."

Aurora's cheeks flushed pink as she playfully nudged him with her elbow, her laughter ringing out in the air. "Oh, come on, Walker," she teased, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

Walker chuckled, his gaze lingering on Aurora for a moment longer before turning back to the interviewer. "Hey, can you blame me?" he quipped, earning a round of laughter from the audience.

 "Hey, can you blame me?" he quipped, earning a round of laughter from the audience

— Daylight —
The gif was so rushed but anyway