005

Aurora took a deep breath before mustering the courage to share her news with her family. She found them gathered in the living room, engaged in their usual evening chatter.

"Dad, Violet, Jack, Aidan, Mom," she began, her voice carrying a mix of nervousness and excitement. "I have something to tell you all."

Her family turned their attention to her, expressions ranging from curiosity to concern.

"What is it, honey?" her mom asked, her eyes filled with motherly concern.

"Well, um," Aurora began, feeling the weight of the moment. "You know how I've been spending a lot of time with Walker recently?"

Her brothers exchanged knowing looks, a smirk playing on their lips. Violet nudged Jack with her elbow, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Yeah, we've noticed," Jack teased, a playful grin spreading across his face. "You two seem pretty cozy."

Aurora rolled her eyes, feeling a blush creeping up her cheeks. "It's not like that," she protested, though her siblings weren't buying it.

"Sure it's not," Aidan chimed in, his tone teasing. "So, what's the big news? Are you finally making it official with Walker?"

Aurora hesitated, feeling a mix of nerves and excitement coursing through her. "Well, actually...yes," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

Her family erupted into cheers and laughter, the news sparking a wave of excitement in the room. Her mom enveloped her in a warm hug, her eyes shining with happiness.

"Oh, Aurora, that's wonderful news!" her mom exclaimed, her voice filled with genuine joy. "I've always thought you and Walker made a great pair."

Her dad, however, wore a more serious expression, his protective instincts kicking in. "When do I get to meet this Walker?" he asked, his tone firm but protective.

Aurora stifled a laugh, shaking her head at her dad's eagerness. "Dad, you already know him," she replied, unable to hide her amusement.

Her dad cleared his throat " still

~💌~

Walker stood in the doorway of his living room, his heart pounding with nerves. He had rehearsed this moment in his head countless times, but now that he was about to say the words out loud, he felt a wave of uncertainty wash over him.

Taking a deep breath, he stepped into the room, where his parents were sitting on the couch, engrossed in a TV show.

" can I talk to you for a minute?" Walker said, his voice a little shaky.

His parents looked up, surprise flickering across their faces at the serious tone in his voice.

"Of course, honey," his mom said, patting the seat beside her. "What's on your mind?"

Walker took a seat, trying to gather his thoughts before speaking. He knew he had to approach this delicately, but the words seemed to stick in his throat.

"I, um, I wanted to talk to you about something," he began, his gaze shifting nervously between his parents.

His dad turned off the TV, giving Walker his full attention. "What is it, walker?" he asked, his tone gentle but firm.

Walker took a deep breath, steeling himself for what he was about to say. "I, uh, I wanted to let you know that Aurora and I are dating," he blurted out, the words tumbling out in a rush.

" Walker can get a girl ?" Leena says shacking her brother

" shut up !"

— Daylight —

— Daylight —