011

Bryce had to ask Juli's dad for permission. It wasn't something you could just do without getting the okay first.

especially when it involved digging a giant hole in someone's front yard. After getting the green light, Bryce got to work.

The hole was dug, and Bryce was covered in dirt and sweat.

With a big pile of dirt and a bag of fertilizer nearby, he thanked his lucky stars for the twinkle lights that illuminated the yard. Without them, he wouldn't have been able to see a thing.

Later, Bryce pushed a wheelbarrow carrying a baby sycamore tree, its roots wrapped in burlap, from his backyard over to Juli's place. He worked through the night, worried that Juli might wake up and catch him in the act.

Eventually, the tree was planted in the hole, and Bryce shoveled dirt around the roots. Luck seemed to be on his side that night.

As the sun began to rise, Juli came downstairs to find her family acting strangely in the kitchen. Matt and Mike exchanged goofy looks, and Trina struggled to contain her excitement while Robert buried his face in the newspaper.

" what's going on !" Juli asked

Mike and Matt just smiled at each other and everyone just shrugged

Her mother beamed with happiness which caused an eye roll from her daughter

Confused, Juli asked what was going on, but no one would give her a straight answer. Finally, her dad suggested she take a look outside.

Juli stepped out of the house and into the front yard, where she found the sycamore tree Bryce had planted.

Hanging on it was a card with a ribbon, and Juli knew from the shape of the leaves and the texture of the trunk that it was a sycamore tree.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she read Bryce's message on the card: "For Juli from Bryce."

She wiped her eyes and looked over at Bryce's house.

where he stood in the window, waving at her. She waved back, overwhelmed with emotion.

In that moment, Juli realized that she had been wrong about Bryce.

The gesture filled her with happiness beyond belief. She knew that the tree would one day be magnificent, and it would change someone else's life just as it had changed hers.

As she started walking toward her garden .

She started helping him plant the tree and then they help hands l

They looked up at each other They leaned in to kiss, and as they did, light filled the frame.

Magically, branches grew up into the frame from the bottom, becoming stronger and leafier until the sycamore tree filled the frame entirely.

The scene shifted to many years in the future, where the sycamore tree had grown tall and majestic. A young girl began to climb it, and as she reached the top, sunshine streamed through the branches.

— Daylight —THEY FINISHED FILMING THEY KISSED !Also if your confused on the ending in the script of the movie it talks about a little girl climbing the treeThat little girl is Bryce and Julis daughter

— Daylight —
THEY FINISHED FILMING
THEY KISSED !
Also if your confused on the ending in the script of the movie it talks about a little girl climbing the tree
That little girl is Bryce and Julis daughter