006

Aurora sat cross-legged on her bed, completely absorbed in the pages of The Hunger Games.

The sound of the door creaking open barely registered as Walker tiptoed into her room, a bouquet of flowers in hand.

"Hey there," he said softly, a grin playing on his lips as he approached her.

Startled, Aurora looked up from her book, her eyes widening in surprise. "Walker, what are you doing here?"

He shrugged, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Just thought I'd drop by and see what my favorite girl is up to."

With a sheepish smile, he presented her with the bouquet of flowers. "These are for you."

Aurora's cheeks flushed with warmth as she accepted the flowers, a soft smile tugging at her lips. "Oh, Walker, you didn't have to..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Walker gently took the book from her hands and set it aside. "Hunger Games, huh?" he remarked teasingly. "I always thought Percy Jackson was better."

Aurora rolled her eyes, but her smile widened. "Huh ? Really how so ?"

With a chuckle, Walker closed the distance between them, his gaze softening as he looked into Aurora's eyes. "Huh no idea " he said softly.

And then, without another word, he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers in a tender kiss. Aurora's heart skipped a beat as she melted into the kiss, savoring the sweetness of the moment.

But as Walker began to pull away, Aurora's hand instinctively reached out to grasp his, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"I'm not done yet," she said smiling

And before Walker could react, she closed the distance between them once more, capturing his lips in a kiss that was both passionate and tender.

In that moment, all thoughts of books and flowers faded away, replaced by the overwhelming sensation of being lost in each other.

As they finally parted, breathless and flushed with desire, Aurora gazed into Walker's eyes, a radiant smile lighting up her face. "Now I'm done," she whispered, her voice filled with satisfaction.

Walker grinned, his eyes shining with adoration. "I could get used to that," he murmured, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

Before she could respond, he reached up, gently tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. His touch sent shivers down her spine, igniting a rush of warmth within her.

With a soft sigh, Aurora leaned into his touch, her eyes fluttering closed as she savored the moment.

But just as she began to pull away, Walker's lips captured hers in another gentle kiss, his affectionate gesture leaving her breathless.

When they finally parted, Aurora's cheeks flushed with color, her gaze meeting his with a mixture of surprise and delight. "Walker..." she began

But before she could say another word, he leaned in once more, his lips capturing hers in a lingering kiss.

Aurora melted into his embrace, her heart swelling with love for the boy who had captured her heart.

As they finally broke apart, Walker's eyes sparkled with mischief as he whispered, "I'm not done yet." And with that, he leaned in for another kiss

" And with that, he leaned in for another kiss

— Daylight—