003

As the clock struck seven, Aurora eagerly waited for Walker's arrival. She stood by the window, watching for any sign of him approaching on foot.

Moments later, she spotted him walking down the street, a casual yet confident stride to his step.

Aurora's heart skipped a beat at the sight of him, and she quickly made her way to the door, eager to greet him.

"Hey, Walker," she greeted with a warm smile as she opened the door.

Walker grinned back at her, his eyes lighting . "You look beautiful "

" thank you Walker " she said nudging his shoulder

the sun dipped lower on the horizon, casting a warm golden glow over the tranquil beach, Walker and Aurora strolled hand in hand along the shoreline. The rhythmic sound of the waves lapping against the shore provided a soothing backdrop to their conversation.

"Where are we going?" Aurora asked, her curiosity piqued as Walker led her along the sandy shore, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

"You'll see," Walker replied, a playful grin tugging at the corners of his lips. He squeezed her hand gently, his heart racing with anticipation.

As they rounded a bend in the coastline, Aurora's breath caught in her throat at the breathtaking sight before her.

The sky was painted in hues of pink and orange, the sun casting a warm, golden glow over the landscape. It was a scene straight out of a postcard, and Aurora couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of it all.

Walker stopped in his tracks, turning to face Aurora with a soft smile. "I wanted to bring you here because I know how much you love sunsets and beaches," he confessed, his gaze locked on hers.

Aurora's heart swelled with gratitude as she took in the scene before her. She felt a rush of emotion wash over her, realizing how lucky she was to be sharing this moment with someone as special as Walker.

As the last rays of sunlight danced across the water, casting a warm glow over their faces, Walker took a deep breath, steeling himself for what he was about to say.

"Aurora," he began, his voice filled with sincerity, "I've been wanting to ask you something for a while now."

Aurora turned to face him, her eyes shining with anticipation. "What is it?" she asked, her heart pounding in her chest.

Taking a deep breath, Walker reached out to cup Aurora's face in his hands, his gaze locking with hers. "I um I - I really like you and you know that and can I be your boyfriend?"

Aurora's heart skipped a beat at his words, a smile spreading across her face as she realized what he was asking. Without hesitation, she threw her arms around him, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"Yes, Walker," she whispered, her voice filled with emotion. "Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend."

As the words hung in the air, Walker felt a rush of relief flood through him, accompanied by an overwhelming sense of joy. Without a moment's hesitation, he leaned in, closing the distance between them and capturing Aurora's lips in a tender kiss.

Time seemed to stand still as they melted into each other, the soft lapping of the waves and the gentle rustle of the sea breeze serving as the backdrop to their moment of bliss. Sparks flew between them, igniting a fire that had been smoldering beneath the surface for far too long.

For Aurora, the kiss was like a dream come true, the culmination of months of longing and anticipation. She wrapped her arms around Walker, pulling him closer as if afraid he might disappear if she let go.

As they finally broke apart, their breath coming in ragged gasps, they gazed into each other's eyes, their hearts pounding in unison. In that moment, they knew that this was just the beginning of something truly special.

 In that moment, they knew that this was just the beginning of something truly special

— Daylight —