005

@Aurora.Odette.Blake

Blake

~💌~

Rory💋 6 minutes agoMorning loves 🩷🎵-  Lady Killer  - G-Easy

Rory💋 6 minutes ago
Morning loves 🩷
🎵- Lady Killer  - G-Easy

999,912

💬
200,099

9,000

Us3728
SHES SO PRETTY

User637
HER EYES

Walker Scobell ✓⃝
Enough tiktok ing and more filming
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
No.

Soph:)
YOU ARE SO PRETTY
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
NO YOY

Amelia🪐
I MISS YOU SO MUCH
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
MISS YOU SO MUCH MORE

Alice Green 💌
ITS SO BORING WITHOUT YOU
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
i know I'm amazing

~💌~

In Aurora's cozy trailer, dim lights cast a warm glow over the space as she and Walker settled in front of the camera, ready to engage with their fans.

"Hey, everyone!" Aurora greeted with a wide smile. "We're here in my trailer, taking a little break from filming to chat with all of you."

Walker nodded in agreement, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "Yeah, we've been having a blast on set, but it's always fun to hang out with you guys too!"

The comments section quickly filled with questions and messages from their eager fans, prompting Aurora to scroll through and select a few to answer.

@user627: What's your favorite thing about working together on set?

Aurora glanced at Walker, a fond smile gracing her lips. "I think my favorite thing is just how much fun we have together. We're always joking around and making each other laugh, even though walkers an ass "

@User725: Are there any hidden talents you guys have that we don't know about?

Walker chuckled, scratching his head thoughtfully. "Hmm, well, I'm actually a pretty good cook. I like to experiment with different recipes in my free time."

Aurora laughed, nudging him playfully. " no it's true though he's really good "

@User5w : can u tell us stuff about flip

As Aurora animatedly discussed a scene from the script, Walker found himself captivated by her every word. He couldn't help but admire the way her eyes sparkled with passion and her gestures were so animated, conveying her excitement for the project.

Unconsciously, Walker's gaze wandered, taking in the entirety of Aurora's presence. From the way her hair cascaded in soft waves around her shoulders to the subtle curve of her lips as she spoke, he found himself utterly mesmerized by her.

Unable to resist the urge, Walker reached out, his fingers gently brushing against the stray strand of hair that had fallen across Aurora's face. With a tender touch, he tucked it behind her ear, his heart skipping a beat as he marveled at the closeness between them.

Aurora paused mid-sentence, her gaze meeting Walker's as their eyes locked in a moment of silent connection. The air seemed to crackle with electricity as they shared this intimate moment, each feeling the weight of unspoken emotions hanging between them.

For a fleeting second, time seemed to stand still as Walker and Aurora remained locked in each other's

@Usyer : DID YOY SEE THAT

@Use537 : SHIP SHIP SHIP

@Amelia_Marteniz : AURORAAA

USE63 : EVEN THE BEST FRIEND AGREES

— Daylight—
I'm baaackk