003

Rory💋✓⃝ 13 minutes ago🇮🇹 ( I love this song )🎵- There She Goes - The La's

🇮🇹 ( I love this song )
🎵- There She Goes - The La's

999,912

💬
200,099

9,100,928

Alice Green 💌✓⃝
Pretty girl
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
No you ❤️
- reply
Best cousin duo
- reply
Use647
FR
- reply
User628
Alice and Aurora I'm in love

Walker Scobell ✓⃝
I'm Batman .
- reply
Rory💋 ✓⃝
Wait no ... cuz that's me
- reply
Walker Scobell ✓⃝
You sure .

User7
Walker and Aurora 🔛🔝

Romeo🕸️ ✓⃝
THERE SHE GOESSS THERE SHE GOES AGAIN
- reply
Rory💋 ✓⃝
RACING THROUGH MY BRAIN

Irene moore🍓
I love youuu
- reply
Rory💋
I love u more

~💌~

As Walker stood waiting at the entrance of the boardwalk.

his anticipation growing with each passing moment, he spotted Aurora and her mom, Jackie, approaching.

He greeted them with a warm smile, feeling a surge of excitement at the prospect of spending the day with Aurora.

Jackie she nudged Aurora playfully and whispered, "Looks like it's just you and Walker today, sweetheart. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

Aurora's cheeks flushed pink at her mom's teasing, but she couldn't help but laugh along with her. "Mom, stop it," she protested, though there was a hint of amusement in her voice.

As they reached Walker, Jackie greeted him with a friendly smile and a hug . "Well, well, well, look who's here," she said, her tone teasing. "I hope you two have a lovely time together."

Walker grinned at Jackie's playful teasing, feeling grateful for her warm welcome. "Thank you, Mrs. Blake. We will," he replied with a chuckle.

With Jackie's teasing lingering in the air, she parked the car and stepped out to greet Walker's mom, Heather, who had accompanied him to the boardwalk.

The two mothers exchanged pleasantries, their conversation filled with laughter and light-hearted banter as they caught up on each other's lives.