Characters

DEV SINGH RATHORE

I don't own this image, downloaded from google

CEO of multinational company (RATHORE INDUTRIES) multiple branches in India and all over the world.

Age: 26

Arrogant and ruthless person but handsome yet cold, soon to be a king of Udaipur. Famous in business world, girls are obsessed with him, but he is not interested in love actually not even believe in marriage. Love his family the most, he will do anything for them. If he wants something he will get by hook or crook. He is a multibillionaire; he knows multiple languages including Tamil except Telugu.

AATHVIKA JAYAGOPAL

I don't own this image, downloaded from google

studying MSc., fashion technology and costume designing in Coimbatore, native Trichy

Age: 21

kindhearted person but still bold, she lost her father in the age of 6, she had a trust issue towards men because of her past. she loves her mother the most and also had elder brother who don't even care about her existence. Had a dream to became fashion designer and also to be own a kinder garden. she from a middle-class family yet had a quiet big family background. she knows Telugu because by birth she is Nayudu, Aathvika knows only Tamil, Telugu and English.

RATHORE FAMILY MEMBER

Digvijay Singh Rathore (daadu -grandfather of dev)

Meera Digvijay Singh Rathore (daadi - grandmother of dev)

Shyama and Suyash Singh Rathore (pappa and ma - Father and Mother of dev) Also current king and queen of Udaipur

Dhvani and Praveen Singh Rathore (chachi and Chachu- father's younger brother and his wife)

Rohan Singh Rathore (younger brother of dev) Age: 20

Aanaya Singh Rathore (youngest of all, baby sister of Dev and Rohan) Age: 20

(Rohan and Aanaya are twins)

Abhiraj Singh Rathore (son of Dhwani and Praveen Singh Rathore younger brother of dev) Age: 22

Sameer Khurana and Yuvaan Malhotra are best friends of dev.

NAYUDU FAMILY

Piyaa Jayagopal (mother of Aathvika) owning a small restaurant.

Dharshan Jayagopal (Elder brother of Aathvika) CEO of global company.

Aathvika's father had 7 siblings, only 5 are alive.

AUTHOR'S NOTE (Let's not get into details because Aathvika's family too big memories)

Kriti Srini (Aathvika's cousin sister), Alia Srini (Kriti's daughter)

Shiny Nayudu (Aathvika's cousin sister)

Manoj Nayudu (chin Naina - father younger brother)

Arun and Ahil Nayudu (Heir of Manoj Nayudu)

Dharshini (to be doctor), Jass (to be doctor), jasmine (to be designer) and Kingsline Judi Win (fashion model and soon to be a housewife)

Author's Note:

The story will be more interesting after 10 episodes so please be patient. Kind request from Author and LOVE YOU ALL.